Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

The Genetic Origin of the Indo-Europeans
(04-19-2024, 03:49 AM)Awood Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 07:48 PM)Archetype0ne Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 07:38 PM)old europe Wrote: Maybe I'm wrong but there is a R1b L51 in the ukranian hunter gather rich Don Yamnaya samples. So maybe noyt a dead end. Also plenty of I L699 in the Dneper Don samples older than the one in the Volga

Not quite sure. Its a direct quote. I was searching (ctrl + f) for Albania and that came up, so I posted it recalling the earlier debate in the other thread.

Maybe this is different from what I am looking at.  It's Crihana Veche which is in southern Moldova near the border of Romania.

The grave was situated in the central-western sector of the mound, approximately 5.10 m west of the central landmark, at a depth of 0.83 m. The burial chamber was oval-shaped, oriented southeast-northwest, and displayed a step on the northwest, southwest and southeast sides. The step was positioned at a depth of 0.35 m from the level of the burial pit, with a 5 cm deepening towards the edge of the burial pit. The burial chamber was rectangular in shape with rounded corners, measuring 1.05 × 0.65 m. At the bottom level, the pit was displaced about 0.1 m under the northeast wall, thus forming a side niche. Several small bone fragments intensely pigmented with red ochre were discovered in the filling of the pit. The skeletal remains, extremely fragile (fragments of the parietals, temporals and diaphyses of the long bones of the limbs), were attributed to a sub-adult. Age at death: about 12- 14 months (infant). Anthropological sex: indeterminate. Molecular sex: male, Y-haplogroup R1b (R-L51). The burial is attributed to Yamnaya culture.

There is also a L51+ in Catacomb culture in Buzau County.

The deceased was laid in a hole dug deep into the natural ground, consisting of two distinct parts, the access shaft and the arched room (the catacomb proper), both partially destroyed; the first segment was preserved only to a depth of 0.20 m, while the catacomb, almost 1 m. Viewed from the side, Gr. 1 hole has two steps, the first (upper one) represented by the shaft and the second (lower one) marking the catacomb. The maximum depth of the shaft to the current preserved level, which is lower than the ancient level where the funeral hole was dug, was 1.35 m, while that of the catacomb in relation to the same reference point was 1.91 m. The shaft was 1.09 m in diameter, while the catacomb was 2.08 m long and 1.33 m wide. The base of the shaft was +0.56 m higher than the lower part of the catacomb. The arched room plan was bean-shaped. The walls were leaning towards the inside, except for a small portion next to the shaft which was inclined towards the outside. Its bottom was slightly inclined towards the access shaft. It was in this room, closer to the northern side, that the body was placed, lying on the back, head to W-SW 240°, lower limbs E-NE 60°. The left arm was stretched along the body, the right arm, bent at the elbow, was resting on the hip. Under and around the skeleton traces of brownish-red vegetal bedding 6-9 mm thick were identified. Anthropological determinations: female, 55-60 years old, but genetically determined to be a male; gracile skeleton; proto-European phenotypic traits; skeletal stature of approx. 165 cm; dental pathologies; torus auricularis; musculoskeletal stress markers; periosteal bone reactions; double fracture on the left ulna produced antemortem; unintentional reshaping of the cranial vault (flattening of the occipital). C14-AMS date: (DeA-5392) 4008 ± 42 BP/2834 - 2457 cal BC, 95.4% probability. The burial is attributed to the Catacomb culture. His Y-haplogroup was R1b (R-L51), mt-haplogroup K1b2b.

L51 also in Afanasievo and that a reservoir of L51 renamed in Ukraine after L151 moved north-west is strongly suggested but the late SE Polish CW who were L51xL151 and are thought to involve migrations linked to Middle Dnieper and Catacomb. 

Ftdna discover dates L51 to 4000BC (similar to Z2103), only 250 years after L23 (itself only 100 years older than M269.  That’s a period entering into the ‘steppe hiatus’. Though it’s surviving early branching is dated to around 3300BC when a noticeable burst of branching commences. 

I think it looks like there was an interesting period going on for L23 around 4000BC, likely in a late stredny stog derivative in the ‘steppe hiatus’ era. Some formative but not hugely demographically explosive phase. Then it’s undeniable that there is an uptick in L51 branching from 3300BC which undeniably coincides with early Yamnaya chronologically. Early enough to suggest its location was not at the western extremity of Yamnaya.  But imo it does look to me that it expanded with Yamnaya. It’s early presence in CW woukf seem to show it or a subset travelled to the western parts of Ukraine by 3000BC. When you combine that with its presence in Afanasievo and Catacomb, it really seems extremely likely it expanded with Yamnaya from a starting point in eastern ukraine/south Russian Euro-steppe from a location where it could expand both east and (predominantly) west. The fact Z2103 dominates the yamnaya Kurgans might simply be they were a ‘royal’ dynasty/clan in the 3300-3000BC era. 

M269, early L51 and early
rmstevens2, Anglesqueville, parasar like this post
old europe:
Quote:Lordy these R1bV136 folks are the greatest language teachers in history. Despite being a very tiny minority among every branch of IE living languages they are considered by the authors as the sole creators of PIE. Look a lot like BS to me frankly

Well, it is always due to chance and social conditions, which language prevails. It is not always the language of the majority. There are always several steps involved, and in every step the genetic composition of the language carriers could have been different from the earlier step. 

It is common in the old, widespread language families that their speaker populations are genetically very different in the distant regions. There usually is no single ancestry component or uniparental lineage which would dominate all over the language family. Then we need more complex models for the reconstruction of language expansion, because the fact remains that they still speak related languages despite their genetic differences.
Archetype0ne and Psynome like this post
~ Per aspera ad hominem ~
Y-DNA: N-Z1936 >> CTS8565 >> BY22114 (Savonian)
mtDNA: H5a1e (Northern Fennoscandian)
Their obsession with Yamnaya is absurd. Quite obviously the core Sredny Stog group had "Yamnaya-like" ancestry too and the higher diversity of patrilineages, from which most of the later IE stem from.
Psynome, Jotunn, Vinitharya And 2 others like this post
"Populations along the Caucasus-Lower Volga cline from its southern (Caucasus Neolithic=CHG+Mesopotamian=CHG+Anatolian+Levantine) to its northern (Lower Volga Eneolithic=CHG+EHG+Central Asian) ends were composed of diverse "deep" ancestries. Which languages were spoken by all these diverse ancestors, genetics cannot of course say, all we can say is that the "the final unity of the speakers of the "Proto-Indo-Anatolian" ancestral language of both Anatolian and Indo-European languages can be traced to CLV cline people"

https://twitter.com/iosif_lazaridis/stat...5387522347

"CLV cline people" = CHG+EHG+Tutkaul (Tajikistan neolithic) + Aknashen ("Caucasus Neolithic" = CHG+Mesopotomian).
Psynome and Archetype0ne like this post
(04-19-2024, 12:16 PM)old europe Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 11:38 AM)Jaska Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 11:29 AM)Archetype0ne Wrote: I wonder how do we interpret this?

"Pre-Indo-Anatolian languages were spoken by at least some of these diverse ancestors, but living Indo-European languages trace their ongins to the Yamnaya expansion ca. 3300BCE out of (3) and the earlier Indo-Anatolian expansion ca 4400-4000BCE out of (1)"

Does the <"out of" one> have the meaning of "bar"/"except". And if so would this mean that Armenian, Greek and Albanian (3) and Anatolian IE (1) somehow diversified from the stem pre Yamnaya?

To me it looks clear: all the living IE languages, including Armenian, Greek, and Albanian, stem from 3, and only Anatolian stems from 1. It means that after the phase 1, Pre-Proto-Anatolian branched off, and only after the phase 3, all the other branches (possibly excl. Tocharian, which is not living any longer) branched off.

so basically their take that area number 1 is the urheimat is based esclusively on the anatolian language  split.
Well anatolian language arriving from the balkans ( and later on) would have been brought by a population that was basically nearly 100% EEF so quite difficult to spot them.

Lordy these R1bV136 folks are the greatest language teachers in history. Despite being a very tiny minority among every branch of IE living languages they are considered by the authors as the sole creators of PIE. Look a lot like BS to me frankly

I believe this is not what they are claiming. What I understood is that the CLV people brought Anatolian IE to Anatolia from the East. And the third wave containing the CLV signal that did not directly admix with EEF like the second wave but had high CLV admix bypassed the second and went on to spread the IE languages. This is what I got from the two papers and that one podcast. Although I have to admit that I have to slowly re-read the papers as I quickly skimmed them. The R1b seems to have been the overwhelming majority only in the third wave? Not sure the composition in the first wave. But from what we know historically haplogroups do not have to mirror languages 1:1, as one is a cultural phenomenon (Basques, Turks, Magyars etc), so it is not out of the realms of possibility.

Edit: The fine print in the image here is important:
[Image: Y0F5fNA.png]
Quote:Roots of Caucasus-Lower Volga people
The people of the homeland of the Proto-Indo-Anatolians (1) had ancestry from the Caucasus Neolithic (Aknashen) and Lower Volga Eneolithic (Berezhnovka)
Caucasus hunter-gatherer ancestry was common to both groups. In the Lower Volga Eneolithic there was also Eastern hunter-gatherer (Lebyazhinka) and Central Asian-Siberian (Tutkaul) ancestry. In the Caucasus Neolithic there was also ancestry from the Neolithic people of Anatolia-Mesopotamia (Çayönü).
Pre-Indo-Anatolian languages were spoken by at least some of these diverse ancestors, but living Indo-European languages trace their origins to the Yamnaya expansion ca. 3300BCE out of (3) and the earlier Indo-Anatolian expansion ca. 4400-4000BCE out of (1)

Quote:Expansions of Caucasus-Lower Volga people
Eneolithic people of the North Caucasus-Lower Volga region (1) had a mix of Caucasus Neolithic (Aknashen) and Lower Volga Eneolithic (Berezhnovka) ancestry. Migrations from (1) to the Volga (2), Dnipro-Don (3) and Caucasus-Anatolia (4) regions spread one or both of these ancestries, admixing in (2) with Eastern hunter-gatherers (Lebyazhinka), in (3) with Dnipro-Don hunter-gatherers, and in (4) with Caucasus-Mesopotamian (Masis Blur, Çayönü) populations.
The Yamnaya were formed ca. 4000BCE in the Serednii Stiih cultural context of the Dnipro-Don area (3) before expanding ca. 3300BCE across the steppe. Anatolian speakers of Central Anatolia (4) living. ca. 2750-1500BCE shared with the Yamnaya ancestry from area (1)
The Proto-Indo-Anatolian homeland was thus Ο probably in the North Caucascus-Lower Volga Tutkaul area (1 and environs). Migrations to the west (3) and south (4) ca. 4400-4000BCE split PIA into the Proto-Indo-European languages (spoken by the Yamnaya) and Proto-Anatolian languages (spoken in Bronze Age Central Anatolia)

Armenia_Aknashen_N Armenia I1 J-PF5174 J2a1a1b1a1a
Russia_LowerVolga_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) n/a (sex unknown) n/a (sex unknown)
^but maybe Volga and Upper Volga are representative:
I10363 5165 Russia_Volga_EBA_Yamnaya Russia .. n/a (female) n/a (female)
I11840 4848 Russia_Volga_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4c1 R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I20158 4842 Russia_Volga_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) R-M269 R1b1a1b
I10362 4701 Russia_Volga_EBA_Yamnaya Russia .. n/a (female) n/a (female)
I11838 4602 Russia_Volga_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a1 R-L51 R1b1a1b1a
I8438 7300 UpperVolga Russia U4b1a R-P297 R1b1a1
I8411 6930 UpperVolga Russia U5a1d R-P297 R1b1a1
I12498 6500 UpperVolga Russia U5a2b2 R-P297 R1b1a1
I8415 5928 UpperVolga Russia U5a2d n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8405 5820 UpperVolga Russia U5b1b1+@16192 R-Y13200 R1b1a1a
[Image: NAGhEk9.png]
Quote:Extended Data Figure 1: The origin of Central Anatolian Bronze Age. (a) Fitting models include Mesopotamian (Çayönü) and steppe ancestry. (b) Models with western sources from Southeastern Europe fail except those with Mayaky or Boyanovo EBA sources both of which are Yamnaya-derived. © The steppe (BPgroup)+Çayönü model fails all Chalcolithic/Bronze Anatolians except Central Anatolian Bronze Age. (d) Steppe (BPgroup) ancestry observed in all individuals of the Central Anatolian Bronze Age (±3s.e. shown). (e) BPgroup-related ancestry admixed with different substrata: Aknashen-related in the North Caucasus Maikop, Masis Blur- related in Chalcolithic Armenia, and Mesopotamian-related (Çayönü) in the ancestors of the Central Asian Bronze Age, following the route (f) from the North Caucasus to Anatolia.

[Image: kYiFA84.png]
I4429 5300 Maikop_I4429 Russia T2a1b1a1 J-PF5119 J2a1a1a2
I3930 7535 Armenia_MasisBlur_N Armenia K1a12a1a J-Y13341 J2a1a1a2a
Mesopotamian-related (Çayönü) ??
Jaska and rmstevens2 like this post
(04-19-2024, 06:23 AM)old europe Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 04:56 AM)old europe Wrote: The R1a from Bulgaria has been modeled differently in another part of the paper

Bulgaria_C_ProtoYamnaya

Serbia_IronGates_Mesolithic 17.5%
Usatovo 82.5%

I was just asking myself

Usatovo is modeld as

45% Progress
55% Cucuteni

now if you add up to Progress something like 20% WHG you get a population that is very similar to Sredni Stog. So maybe the WHG in Durlankulak it is just an old trick by Harvard to hide the Sredni Stog origin of R1a M417.....

Why would they try to hide the Sredni Stog origin of R1a-M417 (assuming it came from here). What would be the agenda, and alternative origin they propose then in such an attempt to cover the truth?
parasar and Vinitharya like this post
PIE was the lingua franca of various eneolithic nomadic pastoralist clans, belonging to diverse subclades of both R1a and R1b, with some Q's and I's and J's and whatnot, but in any case dominated by the Progress-Vonyuchka type ancestry, apparently the main spreaders of the nomadic pastoralist lifestyle throughout the steppe/forest-steppe region. You're obsessed with Y-DNA haplogroups. Some branches of IE were spread by E1b (V13) for God's sake.
rmstevens2 likes this post
(04-19-2024, 04:56 PM)okshtunas Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 04:56 AM)old europe Wrote: The R1a from Bulgaria has been modeled differently in another part of the paper

Bulgaria_C_ProtoYamnaya

Usatovo 82.5%

I was just asking myself

Usatovo is modeld as

45% Progress
55% Cucuteni

now if you add up to Progress something like 20% WHG you get a population that is very similar to Sredni Stog. So maybe the WHG in Durlankulak it is just an old trick by Harvard to hide the Sredni Stog origin of R1a M417.....

Why would they try to hide the Sredni Stog origin of R1a-M417 (assuming it came from here). What would be the agenda, and alternative origin they propose then in such an attempt to cover the truth?

They want to cover up that Yamnaya is not the central source group, but just a side branch of the main group from Sredny Stog. If some of them claim that all Yamnaya being R-Z2103 because that's the elite and the commoners being not present in any burial context from any Yamnaya core region, that's just absurd or to put it more euphemistically "not parsimonious".

Especially since we know that whereever Yamnaya R-Z2103 went, they brought a specific pastoralist subsistence pattern, weapons, burials etc. Corded Ware and the other corded decorated Western steppe groups like Usatovo-Cernavoda were differen in nearly every respect from the start and evolved from the common Sredny Stog source independently, just like Yamnaya, but in a different direction.
Vinitharya, Psynome, okshtunas And 1 others like this post
(04-19-2024, 06:05 PM)Woz Wrote: PIE was the lingua franca of various eneolithic nomadic pastoralist clans,  belonging to diverse subclades of both R1a and R1b, with some Q's and I's and J's and whatnot, but in any case dominated by the Progress-Vonyuchka type ancestry, apparently the main spreaders of the nomadic pastoralist lifestyle throughout the steppe/forest-steppe region. You're obsessed with Y-DNA haplogroups. Some branches of IE were spread by E1b (V13) for God's sake.

But on one hand (if I understood correctly) the authors are claiming that CLV was the vector for Indo-Anatolian.
Quote:Eneolithic people of the North Caucasus-Lower Volga region (1) had a mix of Caucasus Neolithic (Aknashen) and Lower Volga Eneolithic (Berezhnovka) ancestry.

Armenia_Aknashen_N Armenia I1 J-PF5174 J2a1a1b1a1a
Russia_LowerVolga_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) n/a (sex unknown) n/a (sex unknown)

^but maybe Volga and Upper Volga are representative:

On the other hand it seems progress (the one you mentioned) was predominantly CHG:
Quote: (e) BPgroup-related ancestry admixed with different substrata: Aknashen-related in the North Caucasus MaikopMasis Blur- related in Chalcolithic Armenia, and Mesopotamian-related (Çayönü) in the ancestors of the Central Asian Bronze Age, following the route (f) from the North Caucasus to Anatolia. [Image: kYiFA84.png]
Mesopotamian-related (Çayönü) ??

Given the limited steppe in Anatolia is it not safe to say that wave 1 that brought Indo-Anatolian to Anatolia was primarily CHG?

With the fact that we have both unipaternal and autosomal evidence, I am not sure about this obsession you mention.

Circumstantial:
[Image: img_7218-png.14559]
[Image: bXIFRfV.png]
Capsian20 likes this post
Y-DNA and mt-DNA

Steppe or steppe influenced samples:

Master ID Date (BP) Group ID for analysis Country mtDNA Y-DNA Y-DNA
I22199 6780 BPgroup Russia H13a1 I-S12195 I2a1b1a2a2a2
I22200 6718 BPgroup Russia H2a1 R-Y106006 R1b1a2b
I22201 6331 BPgroup Russia U2e1'2'3 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I22202 6087 BPgroup Russia U5a1f n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6303 5528 ChekalinoIV Russia U5a2+16294 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I5124 6205 Csongrád_I5124 Hungary K1b2 Q-Y6802 Q1b
I3546 7363 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1+@16192 Q-L53 Q1b1
I8740 7353 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1+@16192 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I6064 7349 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a3 R-L754 R1b
I8287 7306 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1 Q-M1107 Q1b1a
I6061 7299 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a3 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6069 7286 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1+@16192 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8286 7264 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a1 Q-M930 Q1b1a
I6057 7263 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a2c n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6068 7230 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1+@16192 R-L754 R1b
I6062 7216 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1i R-V1636 R1b1a2
I8282 7215 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1 Q-M930 Q1b1a
I6059 7213 Ekaterinovka Russia U2e1f1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6066 7212 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1+@16192 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I6101 7210 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8283 7210 Ekaterinovka Russia U4d R-L754 R1b
I8290 7207 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I23648 7200 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1+@16192 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I23649 7200 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I23650 7200 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1+@16192 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I23651 7200 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a Q-M930 Q1b1a
I23652 7200 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I20189 7184 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8284 7113 Ekaterinovka Russia U5a1+@16192 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I20192 7098 Ekaterinovka Russia U4a2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I20115 7056 Ekaterinovka Russia U4 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8285 7216 Ekaterinovka_o Russia U2e1b R-V1636 R1b1a2
I20114 7200 Ekaterinovka_o Russia U4a1 P-P337 P1
I12492 7450 GK1 Russia T2c1a R-M459 R1a
I12493 7450 GK1 Russia U2e1b K K
I12491 7425 GK1 Russia U5a2b R-M459 R1a
I12490 7450 GK2 Russia U4b1 R-M459 R1a
I2363 5168 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya Hungary U5a1b1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I5120 4839 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya Hungary R1b1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I5126 4833 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya Hungary H2a1a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I2772 4781 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya Hungary U4a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I2761 4675 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya Hungary T2g R-Z2110 R1b1a1b1b3
I3525 4650 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya_1drel.I3510_contam Hungary H2b R-Y132510 R1b1a1b1a1a2c1
I18100 4709 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya_o Hungary V G-Z42565 G2a2a1a2b
I3511 4574 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya_o Hungary V7 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I2762 4847 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya_onjp Hungary U2e1h R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I18099 4720 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya_onjp Hungary U5a1a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I3510 4669 Hungary_EBA_Yamnaya_onjp Hungary H2b R-M269 R1b1a1b
I2362 4927 Hungary_LateC_EBA_Yamnaya Hungary T2a1b1a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I18101 4725 Hungary_LateC_EBA_Yamnaya Hungary I2 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I26302 4900 Kazakhstan_EBA_Yamnaya Kazakhstan W Q-BZ1466 Q1b2b1b2b~
I26304 4900 Kazakhstan_EBA_Yamnaya Kazakhstan n/a (<2x) n/a (female) n/a (female)
I26224 4900 Kazakhstan_EBA_Yamnaya Kazakhstan n/a (<2x) n/a (female) n/a (female)
I26289 4900 Kazakhstan_EBA_Yamnaya_possible Kazakhstan n/a (<2x) n/a (female) n/a (female)
I26227 4900 Kazakhstan_Kumsay_EBA Kazakhstan U2e1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I26231 4900 Kazakhstan_Kumsay_EBA Kazakhstan C5c+16234 Q-L939 Q1b2b1b2b~
I26235 4900 Kazakhstan_Kumsay_EBA Kazakhstan H6a1b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I26230 4900 Kazakhstan_Kumsay_EBA_Yamnaya Kazakhstan U2e1b R-Y106006 R1b1a2b
I26303 4900 Kazakhstan_Kumsay_EBA_Yamnaya Kazakhstan U2e1b R-V1636 R1b1a2
I6741 6820 Khi Russia U4b1 R-L389 R1b1a
I6105 6665 Khi Russia U2e1b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6737 6625 Khi Russia U5a1a2 R-L754 R1b
I6412 6556 Khi Russia H13a2a R-L754 R1b
I6734 6525 Khi Russia U2e1b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6739 6415 Khi Russia U2e2a1 Q-YP1669 Q1a2b~
I6104 6393 Khi Russia U2e1a1 R-L389 R1b1a
I11837 6375 Khi Russia U4a1c R-L754 R1b
I6300 7076 KhlopkovBugor Russia U5a1f1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6301 7070 KhlopkovBugor Russia U5a1a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6905 7042 KhlopkovBugor_contam Russia H13a1a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6404 7199 Klo Russia U5a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6110 7058 Klo Russia U4 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6740 6971 Klo Russia .. Q-YP1669 Q1a2b~
I6108 6951 Klo Russia U4a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6106 6808 Klo Russia T2a1b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6109 6716 Klo Russia U5a1+@16192 R-L389 R1b1a
I20188 6697 Klo Russia R1b Q-YP1669 Q1a2b~
I6102 6576 Klo Russia T2a1b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6735 6981 Kmed Russia U4a J-CTS1026 J1
I6736 6837 Kmed Russia U5a1a1 R-L754 R1b
I6103 6831 Kmed Russia U5a2d I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I6107 6794 Kmed Russia U5a2d R-L389 R1b1a
I6405 6782 Kmed Russia U5a2d R-L389 R1b1a
I6406 6775 Kmed Russia U4d R-L754 R1b
I6738 6748 Kmed Russia R1b1 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I0426 6375 Kmed Russia U4a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I11828 6257 Krivyansky Russia T2a1b J-M319 J2a1a1a2b1b
I6904 5964 Maximovka Russia U5a1d2b I-S21825 I2a1a1b
I7847 4911 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova U5a1b1 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I10398 4850 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova I4a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I7848 4806 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova U4c2a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I10414 4693 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova H6a1a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I10415 4653 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova U4a R-M269 R1b1a1b
I10206 4650 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova U4b3 J-L283 J2b2a1
I10208 4650 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova H47 R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I10424 4650 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova U5a1a1+16362 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I10174 4577 Moldova_EBA_Yamnaya Moldova .. R-M269 R1b1a1b
I7857 5685 Moldova_Eneolithic Moldova U5b1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I28683 5913 Remontnoye Russia R0 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I28682 5632 Remontnoye Russia H2a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I14119 4885 Romania_Brailita_EBA_Yamnaya Romania U5a1a1 I-Y5669 I2a1b1a2a2a2
I12825 4525 Romania_EBA_Catacomb Romania T1a1 R-M269 R1b1a1b
I12824 4490 Romania_EBA_Catacomb Romania U4c2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I10478 4850 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya Romania U5a1d K K
I12823 4850 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya Romania K1b2b R-L51 R1b1a1b1a
I10499 4745 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya Romania T2c1a R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I10500 4736 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya Romania H2c R-PF7562 R1b1a1b
I10498 4725 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya Romania U4a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I10486 4703 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya Romania H6a1a R1b R1b
I10891 4690 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya Romania U4c1 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I18820 4669 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya Romania H2a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I18818 4715 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya_1d.rel.I18819_contam Romania K1c1 P-P337 P1
I18819 4700 Romania_EBA_Yamnaya_oSouth Romania H2a Q-M25 Q1a2
I2533 7371 Romania_EN Romania J1c5 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I26089 5082 Russia_Afanasievo Russia H6a1b R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I5269 4902 Russia_Afanasievo Russia T2a1a R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I13813 4850 Russia_Afanasievo Russia T2d1a R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I13812 4850 Russia_Afanasievo Russia U5a1a1 R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I25159 4650 Russia_Afanasievo Russia W3a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I25160 4650 Russia_Afanasievo Russia U5a2+16294 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I25161 4650 Russia_Afanasievo Russia U2e1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I3388 4650 Russia_Afanasievo Russia U5a1d2b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I20101 4897 Russia_Afanasievo_contam Russia T2a1b1a1b R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I20090 4800 Russia_Afanasievo_contam Russia R1b R-M269 R1b1a1b
I20541 4661 Russia_Afanasievo_Khakassia_possible Russia T2c1a2 Q-Y6826 Q1b2a1a~
I20089 4685 Russia_Afanasievo_oOkunevo Russia H6a1b N-Y6503 N
I20559 4937 Russia_Afanasievo_Yenisei Russia U4a1 R-Y13200 R1b1a1a
I29570 4500 Russia_BA_ECatacomb Russia T2a1b1a R-M269 R1b1a1b
RISE662 4067 Russia_BA_Okunevo Russia H6a1b Q-Y18330 Q1b1a3a1~
I29573 4300 Russia_BA_WestManych_Catacomb Russia U4a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I33307 5577 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a1 R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I33863 5075 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) F F
I32873 4900 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T1a1 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I32851 4900 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a1 R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I32868 4900 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia R1a1a R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I32998 4900 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) R-M269 R1b1a1b
I32864 4900 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I32866 4900 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I32867 4900 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U2e1b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I32865 4885 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1g1 R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I32871 4862 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1 R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I33864 4850 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H2a+152 16311 R-L23 R1b1a1b1
I33309 4850 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H15a1a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I33867 4850 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) n/a (sex unknown) n/a (sex unknown)
I33868 4850 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia I4a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I33306 4850 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a1 R-M269 R1b1a1b
I32996 4804 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U3c R-M269 R1b1a1b
I32872 4775 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia I1b R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I32876 4775 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia W3a1a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I33308 4740 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H6a1b R-FT91192 R1b1a1b1b3
I10567 4715 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a1e R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I6885 4700 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4 R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I32999 4681 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5b2a1a+16311 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I32875 4653 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4d3 R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I33312 4400 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4d R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I33315 4400 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia J1b1a1 R-L23 R1b1a1b1
I32850 4392 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1i R-L23 R1b1a1b1
I33314 4400 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya_lc Russia n/a (<2x) n/a (sex unknown) n/a (sex unknown)
I32852 4775 Russia_CaspianInland_EBA_Yamnaya_o2 Russia K1a28 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I7487 4726 Russia_Chelyabinsk_EBA_Yamnaya Russia N1a1a1a1 R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I7488 4725 Russia_Chelyabinsk_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T1a1 R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I7483 4721 Russia_Chelyabinsk_EBA_Yamnaya Russia J1b1a1 R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I7484 4721 Russia_Chelyabinsk_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T2a1a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I7486 4709 Russia_Chelyabinsk_EBA_Yamnaya Russia W3a1a R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I2809 4279 Russia_Dagestan_EMBA Russia H13a1a1 R-M269 R1b1a1b
I12686 5175 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a1 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I26778 4948 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1f2 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I24093 4902 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a1e R-L754 R1b
I24091 4891 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1g1 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I24086 4879 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia R1a1a I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I12685 4851 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T2a1b1 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I24089 4851 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a2 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I24090 4851 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H15a1 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I6882 4850 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia K1a19a .. ..
I24088 4848 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T2a1a I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I26787 4845 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H26 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I26785 4842 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1j R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I26780 4785 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H2a1e n/a (female) n/a (female)
I12687 4775 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T2a1a I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I8952 4750 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a1 R-L754 R1b
I11029 4745 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U2e1h n/a (female) n/a (female)
I26638 4731 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia W3a1 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I10627 4722 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a1 R-L23 R1b1a1b1
I24085 4715 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a1 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I10628 4681 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia J2b1a1 R-L23 R1b1a1b1
I8951 4681 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a1 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I26782 4644 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4b3 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I26783 4596 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a2d I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I12686 5175 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya_A Russia U4a1 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I24087 4891 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya_A Russia U5a2b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8950 4794 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya_A Russia H41a R-M269 R1b1a1b
I6884 4614 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya_A Russia T1a1 R-L51 R1b1a1b1a
I26781 4497 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya_B Russia U4b1b2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8949 4324 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya_B Russia T2a1a R-M269 R1b1a1b
I11829 5082 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya_C Russia U3a2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8477 4711 Russia_Don_EBA_Yamnaya_lc Russia n/a (<2x) n/a (female) n/a (female)
I23654 4844 Russia_Don_EMBA_Yamnaya_Catacomb_transitional Russia H2a1 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I23655 4757 Russia_Don_EMBA_Yamnaya_Catacomb_transitional Russia U5a2 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I26435 4834 Russia_EBA_Srubnaya_o1 Russia U2e2a R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I23568 4674 Russia_EBA_Yamnaya_Don Russia U5a2 I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I6063 7293 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia U5a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6060 7271 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia U4a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8289 7236 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia U5a1+@16192 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6065 7215 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia U5a1+@16192 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I8288 7214 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia U5a1+@16192 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I6067 7212 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia U4a3 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I20118 7200 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia U5a1+@16192 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I20116 7200 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia n/a (<2x) R-P297 R1b1a1
I8738 7200 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia n/a (<2x) .. ..
I6058 7078 Russia_Ekaterinovka_Eneolithic Russia U4a3 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I8451 6448 Russia_Eneolithic Russia U5a1d2 Q-F1096 Q1a
I8744 6400 Russia_Eneolithic Russia U4a1 Q-F1096 Q1a
I11030 6348 Russia_Eneolithic Russia U2e2a Q-F1096 Q1a
I8447 5820 Russia_Eneolithic Russia U4a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8742 5617 Russia_Eneolithic_1d.rel.I6904 Russia U5a1d2b I-S21825 I2a1a1b
TIM008 4473 Russia_Ivanovo_Fatyanovo_BA Russia K1 R-Z93 R1a1a1
I4000 4344 Russia_Kalmykia_EasternManych_EMBA Russia U4c1 R-M269 R1b1a1b
I3787 4316 Russia_Kalmykia_EasternManych_EMBA Russia U4c1 R-M269 R1b1a1b
I4004 4188 Russia_Kalmykia_EasternManych_EMBA Russia T1a1 BT BT
I12883 4269 Russia_Kalmykia_EBA Russia T R-M269 R1b1a1b
I12893 4900 Russia_Kalmykia_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H13a1a R-L51 R1b1a1b1a
I6302 7081 Russia_KhlopkovBugor_Eneolithic Russia H2a1 F F
I6408 7058 Russia_Khvalynsk_Eneolithic Russia U4a1 R-L754 R1b
I6299 7028 Russia_Khvalynsk_Eneolithic Russia U2e2a1 Q-YP1669 Q1a2b~
I6407 6831 Russia_Khvalynsk_Eneolithic Russia U2e1b Q-YP1669 Q1a2b~
I6403 6820 Russia_Khvalynsk_Eneolithic Russia H2a R-L754 R1b
I6402 6657 Russia_Khvalynsk_Eneolithic Russia H2a1 R-L754 R1b
I20298 6100 Russia_Kulmetovskiy_N Russia R1b R-BY95094 R1b1a1b2b
I20890 6100 Russia_Kulmetovskiy_N Russia n/a (<2x) n/a (female) n/a (female)
I32997 4668 Russia_LowerDon_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T2c1a2 R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I33000 4850 Russia_LowerVolga_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) n/a (sex unknown) n/a (sex unknown)
I26200 4300 Russia_MBA_Catacomb_lc Russia U2e1a1 BT BT
I10632 5350 Russia_N_BA_possible Russia I4a N-Z4762 N
I6297 4915 Russia_Orlovka_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5b2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I29559 4750 Russia_Remontnoye_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T1a1'3 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
RISE547 4713 Russia_Remontnoye_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T2a1a R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
RISE240 4705 Russia_Remontnoye_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1d1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
RISE546 4700 Russia_Remontnoye_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1d2b R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I29568 4700 Russia_Remontnoye_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T2a1a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I29558 4675 Russia_Remontnoye_EBA_Yamnaya Russia n/a (<2x) R-P297 R1b1a1
I29565 4500 Russia_Rostov_LateYamnaya_BA Russia D4m2a n/a (female) n/a (female)
RISE548 4600 Russia_Rostov_Steppe_NorthCaucasus_BA Russia U4 R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I6733 5163 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a1 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I1450 5153 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia W6 R-Z2103 R1b1a1b1
I0243 5052 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H2b R-Z2103 R1b1a1b1
I6729 5042 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5b2a1a+16311 R-Z2103 R1b1a1b1
I0242 4965 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H2b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I7490 4945 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia J1b1a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6731 4932 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H13a2b2a R-Y13200 R1b1a1a
I6728 4932 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T1a1 R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I6730 4930 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T2a1b1a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6907 4915 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H13a1a2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I10714 4850 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia I3a R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I7677 4844 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H13a2b2a R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I25026 4830 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H13a2b2a R-Z2103 R1b1a1b1
I7479 4775 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H13a1a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I0245 4705 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T1a1 R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I0441 4701 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H2b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8291 4653 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5b2a1a+16311 R-Y20993 R1b1a1b1b3
I6705 4602 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U2e1b R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I6727 4518 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya Russia R1a1a R-Y87909 R1b1a1b1b3
I6906 5164 Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya_possible Russia U4a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6703 4602 Russia_StavropolKrai_EBA_Yamnaya Russia N1a1a1a1 R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I32619 5000 Russia_UpperOb_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia U5a1i R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I32502 5000 Russia_UpperOb_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia U4 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I33646 4950 Russia_UpperOb_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia U5a1a1 R-L23 R1b1a1b1
I32819 4950 Russia_UpperOb_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia J2a2a R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I32822 4950 Russia_UpperOb_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia U2e1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I32821 4950 Russia_UpperOb_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia T2c1a2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I32499 4750 Russia_UpperYenisey_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia U5a1d2b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I32500 4750 Russia_UpperYenisey_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia U2e1h n/a (female) n/a (female)
I32501 4750 Russia_UpperYenisey_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia J2a2a R-Z2106 R1b1a1b1b3
I32497 4750 Russia_UpperYenisey_Eneolithic_Afanasievo Russia H15b1 I-M423 I2a1a2
I11831 4918 Russia_Ural_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a1e R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I10033 4758 Russia_Ural_EBA_Yamnaya Russia T1a1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I10034 4711 Russia_Ural_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1b R-Z2103 R1b1a1b1
I11990 4681 Russia_Ural_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a R-Y87909 R1b1a1b1b3
I10630 4674 Russia_Ural_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4b1b1 R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I12242 4625 Russia_Ural_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U5a1a1 R-Y87909 R1b1a1b1b3
I12243 4621 Russia_Ural_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H6a1a R-KMS67 R1b1a1b1b3
I12241 4652 Russia_Ural_EBA_Yamnaya_contam Russia H2a1 R-M269 R1b1a1b
I10441 4922 Russia_Volgograd_EBA_Yamnaya Russia .. R-M269 R1b1a1b
I22197 4871 Russia_Volgograd_EBA_Yamnaya Russia U4a2 R-Z2103 R1b1a1b1
I10597 4850 Russia_Volgograd_EBA_Yamnaya Russia H2a1 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I6919 4596 Russia_Volgograd_EBA_Yamnaya Russia .. n/a (female) n/a (female)
I6918 4564 Russia_Volgograd_EBA_Yamnaya Russia .. R-Z2108 R1b1a1b1b3
I6920 4850 Russia_Volgograd_EBA_Yamnaya_o Russia .. R-M269 R1b1a1b
NIK008AB 4508 Russia_Yaroslavl_Fatyanovo_BA Russia H5b R-Z93 R1a1a1
I20499 4710 Serbia_EBA_Yamnaya Serbia U4b1b1 R-L52 R1b1a1b1a1
I7890 4875 Slovakia_EBA_Yamnaya Slovakia T1a1 R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I7891 4518 Slovakia_EBA_Yamnaya Slovakia H R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I7889 4750 Slovakia_Yamnaya_lc Slovakia n/a (<2x) .. ..
I6559 6238 SShi Ukraine U4b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I4118 6864 SSmed Ukraine K1b2b n/a (female) n/a (female)
I5894 6561 SSmed Ukraine I4a I-L699 I2a1b1a2a2a
I6558 5456 SSmed Ukraine U5a1f1 I-Y3259 I2a1b1
I22205 7425 Syezzheye Russia U2e1 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I22204 7100 Syezzheye Russia R1b1 R-V1636 R1b1a2
I22203 6741 Syezzheye Russia U5a1d R-V1274 R1b1a2a
I5882 5005 Ukraine_EBA_Deriivka_I5882 Ukraine U5a2+16294 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I5884 4735 Ukraine_EBA_Deriivka_I5884 Ukraine U5a2b R-M12149 R1b1a1b1b
I7840 6348 Ukraine_Eneolithic Ukraine n/a (<2x) .. ..
I6563 4028 Ukraine_MBA Ukraine U4 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I4112 7359 Ukraine_N Ukraine U5a2+16294 R-V88 R1b
I3720 7233 Ukraine_N Ukraine U2e1h I2 I2
I5886 7212 Ukraine_N Ukraine U4a I-L701 I2a1b1a2
I5881 7077 Ukraine_N Ukraine U5a1 R-V2219 R1b
I3721 6951 Ukraine_N Ukraine U5a2+16294 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I5891 7297 Ukraine_N_1d.rel.I4114 Ukraine U4 R1b R1b
I5893 7249 Ukraine_N_1d.rel.I5881 Ukraine U5a2+16294 R-L754 R1b
I3719 6831 Ukraine_N_Deriivka_I3719 Ukraine H1 I-CTS10057 I2a1b1a2
I5888 7349 Ukraine_N_father.or.son.I5875 Ukraine U5b2b1 I-Y5606 I2a1b1a2a2~
I5878 7139 Ukraine_N_father.or.son.I5883 Ukraine U4b1a1a R-V88 R1b
Ukraine_N1 7300 Ukraine_N_son.I1732 Ukraine U4b I-L701 I2a1b1a2
I1717 5900 Unakozovskaya Russia J1d6 n/a (female) n/a (female)

Other samples, belonging to cultures other than the steppe or steppe influenced ones: 

Master ID Date (BP) Group ID for analysis Country mtDNA Y-DNA Y-DNA
I1685 12700 Natufian Israel n/a (<2x) E-Z830 E1b1b
I1690 12700 Natufian Israel n/a (<2x) .. ..
I7527 9900 Iran_GanjDareh_N Iran U7a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I8554 9900 Levant_N Jordan n/a (<2x) CT CT
I1945 9800 Iran_GanjDareh_N Iran J1 R-Y3399 R2
I1710 9565 Levant_N Jordan T1a2 E-Z1919 E1b1b1a1
I1699 8700 Levant_N Jordan R0a2 n/a (female) n/a (female)
I1099 8300 TUR_Marmara_Barcın_N Turkey T2b G-Z6484 G2a2a1a2
I1100 8300 TUR_Marmara_Barcın_N Turkey K1a n/a (female) n/a (female)
I1102 8300 TUR_Marmara_Barcın_N Turkey K1a3a C-V86 C1a2
I1103 8300 TUR_Marmara_Barcın_N Turkey K1b1b1 G-Z6484 G2a2a1a2
I0726 7950 TUR_Marmara_Menteşe_N Turkey H n/a (female) n/a (female)
I3931 7858 Armenia_Aknashen_N Armenia I1 J-PF5174 J2a1a1b1a1a
I1671 7686 Iran_LN_SehGabi Iran K1a12a G-Z6553 G2a
I2532 7614 Romania_EN Romania K1a2 G-PF3359 G2a2b2b
I2529 7610 Bulgaria_N Bulgaria T1a I-M436 I2a1b
Tolan, JonikW, Anthrofennica And 2 others like this post
Sailing waters never before sailed (DNA technology uncovering the past).
Interestingly the supplementary info has got even facial reconstructions.
Archetype0ne likes this post
Sailing waters never before sailed (DNA technology uncovering the past).
Progress was predominantly EHG:

Target: RUS_Progress_EnTongueG2004
Distance: 4.6770% / 0.04676998
48.8 RUS_Samara_HG
24.4 TJK_Sarazm_En
21.0 GEO_CHG
3.6 RUS_Tyumen_HG
2.2 UKR_Meso

Target: RUS_Progress_EnTongueG2001
Distance: 4.2178% / 0.04217797
45.4 RUS_Samara_HG
26.0 GEO_CHG
23.8 TJK_Sarazm_En
3.6 ARM_Aknashen_N
1.2 RUS_Tyumen_HG

Sredny Stog and Yamnaya were mostly Progress with some local admixture:

Target: Ukraine_Eneolithic_Sredni_Stog
Distance: 3.7253% / 0.03725306
62.2 RUS_Progress_En
19.4 UKR_Meso
10.6 UKR_Globular_Amphora
4.8 TJK_Sarazm_En
3.0 RUS_Tyumen_HG

Target: Ukraine_Eneolithic_Post-Sredni_Stog
Distance: 3.3464% / 0.03346432
83.6 RUS_Progress_En
13.2 UKR_Trypillia
3.2 UKR_Meso

Target: Yamnaya_Samara
Distance: 2.9344% / 0.02934434
79.0 RUS_Progress_En
11.8 UKR_Meso
9.2 UKR_Trypillia

The paper, if I understand correctly, claims that it was the Progress/Vonyuchka type people (the CLV cline) who spoke Basal PIE (i.e. PIE before the Anatolian branch split and headed for central Anatolia), making the N Caucasus/Lower Volga region, NOT Sredny Stog/Dnieper-Don, the overall PIE urheimat. I'll have to read the paper first, though, heh. I wonder if they explained that Central Asian ancestry in IE speaking nomads.
Archetype0ne and billh like this post

Bulgaria_C_ProtoYamnaya

Usatovo 82.5%

I was just asking myself

Usatovo is modeld as

45% Progress
55% Cucuteni

Some people like to diminish the role R1a had in Indo-European development (it is much more bottlenecked than R1b), the Carlos Quiles thing again; the only thing, apparently, we are known for is our fertility.
jamtastic, old europe, okshtunas like this post
(04-19-2024, 08:31 PM)Vinitharya Wrote:
(04-19-2024, 06:23 AM)old europe Wrote: I was just asking myself

Usatovo is modeld as

45% Progress
55% Cucuteni

Some people like to diminish the role R1a had in Indo-European development (it is much more bottlenecked than R1b), the Carlos Quiles thing again; the only thing, apparently, we are known for is our fertility.

To be honest I’m quite stunned by the low level of R1a in steppe sample. Even I2a was more prominent among PIE. I’ m curious as for the opinion at Eurogenes
parasar likes this post
It has been known for a while that PIE expanded only with EHG and WHG yline that is R1b M 269 and I2a
according to this paper . If that is right ( a big if) then Quiles was at least partially right