Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
Can we get a button for Y-DNA macro-haplogroup R?
Smile 
Can we get a button for Y-DNA macro-haplogroup R on the main forum page under the Y-DNA Haplogroups subforum title?

Right now, R is among the "and 9 more", so we're forced to click on the title of the Y-DNA Haplogroups subforum and then scroll down and hunt for it.

I realize that's just a minor inconvenience, but I'm guessing the traffic for R will ultimately be as much or more than that for all the other Y-DNA haplogroups combined, so it would be nice to have the convenience of an R button that takes one straight from the main forum page to the R subforum.

Thanks!
Let us now praise famous men, and our fathers that begat us.

- Wisdom of Sirach 44:1
(10-01-2023, 07:38 PM)rmstevens2 Wrote: Can we get a button for Y-DNA macro-haplogroup R on the main forum page under the Y-DNA Haplogroups subforum title?

Right now, R is among the "and 9 more", so we're forced to click on the title of the Y-DNA Haplogroups subforum and then scroll down and hunt for it.

I realize that's just a minor inconvenience, but I'm guessing the traffic for R will ultimately be as much or more than that for all the other Y-DNA haplogroups combined, so it would be nice to have the convenience of an R button that takes one straight from the main forum page to the R subforum.

Thanks!

I've increased the number of subforums to be shown. R subforum is now visible and easily accessible.
(10-01-2023, 10:32 PM)admin Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 07:38 PM)rmstevens2 Wrote: Can we get a button for Y-DNA macro-haplogroup R on the main forum page under the Y-DNA Haplogroups subforum title?

Thanks!

I've increased the number of subforums to be shown. R subforum is now visible and easily accessible.

Thanks! It is much appreciated.
Let us now praise famous men, and our fathers that begat us.

- Wisdom of Sirach 44:1

Check for new replies