Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
Cool consumer genomics customer stories
Thought I'd make a thread for sharing stories from DNA ancestry company subreddits that don't belong elsewhere in this forum.

https://np.reddit.com/r/23andme/comments...northeast/
[Image: 1986a04d1e7669655d77678c49a6b51b8bbd8c43.webp]

Quote:[–]<_redditor_A_> • 3 points 21 hours ago
How did your parents meet?

[–]<_OP_>[S] • 11 points 20 hours ago
They met at a nightclub in Thailand

[–]<_redditor_B_> • 3 points 20 hours ago
Passport bro?

[–]<_OP_>[S] • 15 points 16 hours ago
My dad was there for a work assignment and took some vacation after the assignment was over to have fun since he’d just gotten divorced. My mom was also visiting the city after she had saved up for a vacation. She wanted to go to a place where there would be the most foreigners because after her boyfriend of several years cheated on her and told her he didn’t want to be with someone ugly, she wanted to meet someone that wouldn’t care as much about Asian beauty standards. I don’t think my dad was really looking for anyone but they were both there because they were heartbroken so I guess they had something to bond over.
JapaJinga, Square, lg16 like this post
anti-racist on here for kicks and giggles

“If you want to grant your own wish, then you should clear your own path to it”
― Okabe Rintarou

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”.
― Margaret Mead

Check for new replies