Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
The Kolompar Kollection - AADR anno with G25 coordinates
Lightbulb 
The advantage of the Reich AADR anno file is that it can be opened in Excel where you can filter by all the attributes there are: dates, coverage, geographical coordinates, contamination, even sex and haplogroup if you're looking for an ancestor, or publishing year for nostalgia.
I added the G25 coordinates from the latest ancients files to the end of the lines where the corresponding ID was found.
Did it with a Python script that had problems with the encoding so may not be 100%. It could probably be done simply in Excel too, importing the G25 datasheets, and textsplit and vlookup the IDs.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e...output=tsv
Jalisciense, Andour, Megalophias And 4 others like this post
Thank you! I always thought some kind of "automatic/scripted" combination of the official G25 coordinates with the dates, geographical coordinates, etc would be a huge increase in utility. I would hope Davidski would find someone to do this officially and to have it always updated.
Jalisciense likes this post

Check for new replies