Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
ANNOUNCEMENT: plugins disabled and maintenance mode at 3:00 UTC
Dear community, 
The last forum engine update made plugins not work as they should, for that reason I disabled all plugins and forum will enter in maintenance mode at 03:00 UTC. 
By that time, forum will be inaccessible to all members. The maintenance should last around 2h, and everything will get back to normal. 
Thank you for your patience and feel free to ask any questions.
I guess that explains where the "Like" button for posts went?
Let us now praise famous men, and our fathers that begat us.

- Wisdom of Sirach 44:1
(10-02-2023, 01:17 AM)rmstevens2 Wrote: I guess that explains where the "Like" button for posts went?

Yes.
UPDATE: 
- The plugin issue has ben solved, but, not all plugins have been installed again, they will be slowly re-introduced to the forum. 
- A new "Like" system has been added.
What about the "mark all as read" button?
(10-02-2023, 09:49 AM)leonardo Wrote: What about the "mark all as read" button?

What is the issue?
The first day or so i saw a button that said, "mark all as read," which allows you to clear the posts you have not read with ease. I can't find that button now. Am I missing it somewhere?
admin likes this post
(10-02-2023, 11:15 AM)leonardo Wrote: The first day or so i saw a button that said, "mark all as read," which allows you to clear the posts you have not read with ease. I can't find that button now. Am I missing it somewhere?

Yes, if the plugin that came alongside it is working correctly with the changes I made, you should see that button soon.
leonardo likes this post

Check for new replies