Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
The role of AI in content moderation
I hope I put this in the right section, if not please advice.
I think AI is playing such a vital role in many milieus that it could be a good subject to discuss lightly, that is why the Lounge section. 

We could kick start with this topic:

https://aicontentfy.com/en/blog/role-of-...moderation

Artificial Intelligence has revolutionized the way we live, work and communicate, but with the rise of online platforms, it's also playing an improvingly crucial role in content moderation. As the amount of user-generated content on social media and other online communities continues to grow, the challenge of keeping these spaces safe and free of harmful or inappropriate content becomes more pressing. AI-powered tools are now being used to help content moderators keep up with the sheer volume of content, as well as to detect and remove problematic posts before they cause harm. In this article, we'll take a closer look at the role of AI in content moderation, exploring its strengths and limitations, and discussing the impact it's having on the industry.
Capsian20 and JonikW like this post
FTDNA:
Revised Cambridge Reference Sequence
HVR1  CRS  16298 T C
HVR2  CRS 72 T  C 195 T C 263 A  315.1 C

R1b>DF27>Z195>Z98>R-S14445>R-Y493419>R-Z29704>R-S11121+

Check for new replies