Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
Adding Tables to a Post?
Is there a way to add a table to a post? I created a few in Word that I want to transfer into posts but I'm having trouble with this wysiwyg editor. 

If adding tables aren't an easy option, then I'll just post a jpeg of the table.
(12-13-2023, 11:16 PM)RBHeadge Wrote: Is there a way to add a table to a post? I created a few in Word that I want to transfer into posts but I'm having trouble with this wysiwyg editor. 

If adding tables aren't an easy option, then I'll just post a jpeg of the table.

I can add that configuration for users as Mycode, but to make it easier for everyone I am going to add a plugin for creating tables. For now, you will need to post a image of the table.
JMcB likes this post
Thanks! I'll add images in the meantime.
(12-14-2023, 03:00 PM)RBHeadge Wrote: Thanks! I'll add images in the meantime.

Hi. You can now add tables to posts. The new functionality is located in the left side when creating a new post. it will generate a MyCode and you can paste it in your post. You can check if it is working as intended and reach out to me if it is not. 
It was implemented in the last update
Ambiorix and RBHeadge like this post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-16-2023, 04:42 PM)admin Wrote:
(12-14-2023, 03:00 PM)RBHeadge Wrote: Thanks! I'll add images in the meantime.

Hi. You can now add tables to posts. The new functionality is located in the left side when creating a new post. it will generate a MyCode and you can paste it in your post. You can check if it is working as intended and reach out to me if it is not. 
It was implemented in the last update

It works. Thank you!
admin likes this post

Check for new replies