Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Welcome Refugees
Hello to all. Same name/avatar as on AG and GA freeforums. Hope to see all the fellow students of the field here to open and continue some discussions.
Interested to see MyBB features as it seems I'm not active in any forum on this platform.
rmstevens2, JonikW, JMcB And 2 others like this post
---
Main Projects
: Tyrol DNA, Alpine DNA, J2-M172, J2a-M67, J2a-PF5197, ISOGG Wiki, GenWiki;
Focus on Y-DNA: J2a-M67-L210, J2a-PF5197-PF5169, R1a-M17, R1b-U106-Z372
Here we are!! I like so much this ne platform: clear and simple. I keep on with my traditional nickname. I’m happy to see and read all of you again.
lg16, Rufus191, JMcB And 4 others like this post
23andMe: 98.8% Spanish & Portuguese, 0.3% Ashkenazi Jewish, 0.9% Trace Ancestry (0.4% Coptic Egypcian, 0.3% Nigerian, 0.2% Bengali & Northeast Indian).

My Heritage: 91.5% Iberian, 3.6% Ashkenazi Jewish, 2.7% Middle East, 2.2% Irish Scottish and Welsh.

The truth doesn’t become more authentic because whole world agrees with it.RaMBaM

-M. De la Torre, converse of jew-
-D. de Castilla, converse of moor-
-M. de Navas, converse of moor-
Welcome to all the new members. Don't forget to check your spam box in your email folder for your activation link.
T101, Rufus191, Kellebel And 5 others like this post
Is there a way to only view your friends activity like you could by going to your own profile on AG/vBulletin? It was nice having a page where you could see all of their new posts easily.
Capsian20, leonardo, rmstevens2 And 6 others like this post
Hey all!
Show Content

Hmmm, how do we do spoilers? I like using them to group large blocks of text that concern one subject.
lg16, rmstevens2, JonikW And 2 others like this post
Hello! Can we unpack yet?
T101, JMcB, AimSmall And 4 others like this post
(10-03-2023, 05:01 PM)Kale Wrote: Hey all!
Show Content

Hmmm, how do we do spoilers? I like using them to group large blocks of text that concern one subject.

It's just code isn't it ? Quote to see....

Show Content
rmstevens2 and lg16 like this post
Sad 
In some ways I'm finding it hard to let go of genarchivist.freeforums.net.  I liked it, and had quite a few posts there already.  But as others have noticed, the number of new posts seems to have been dwindling.  I didn't want to end up just talking to myself.  I tend to get into too many arguments that way. 

I hate to say it, though.  This board is harder on my 67-year-old eyes.
rmstevens2 and JMcB like this post
My ancestry is Palatine German - Swiss - Alsatian / British & Irish / Menorcan / French / Indigenous American
(10-09-2023, 06:15 AM)geebee-1015 Wrote: In some ways I'm finding it hard to let go of genarchivist.freeforums.net.  I liked it, and had quite a few posts there already.  But as others have noticed, the number of new posts seems to have been dwindling.  I didn't want to end up just talking to myself.  I tend to get into too many arguments that way. 

Which theme were you using? I am currently working on replicate a few old themes, I know some were better to eyes than the others.
Rufus191, JMcB, rmstevens2 And 1 others like this post
(10-09-2023, 01:04 PM)admin Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 06:15 AM)geebee-1015 Wrote: In some ways I'm finding it hard to let go of genarchivist.freeforums.net.  I liked it, and had quite a few posts there already.  But as others have noticed, the number of new posts seems to have been dwindling.  I didn't want to end up just talking to myself.  I tend to get into too many arguments that way. 

Which theme were you using? I am currently working on replicate a few old themes, I know some were better to eyes than the others.

I’m using an iPad and the Mobile theme works pretty nicely. On Anthrogenica, Blackstealth was my favorite setting. However, the best theme I’ve ever seen was the Default setting on the first GenArchivist. That one is really nice and easy on the eyes. At least, in my opinion.
rmstevens2 likes this post
Paper Trail: 42% English, 31.5% Scottish, 12.5% Irish, 6.25% German, 6.25% Sicilian & 1.5% French.
LDNA©: Britain & Ireland: 89.3% (51.5% English, 37.8% Scottish & Irish), N.W. Germanic: 7.8%, Europe South: 2.9% (Southern Italy & Sicily)
BigY 700: I1-Z141 >F2642 >Y3649 >Y7198 (c.365 AD) >Y168300 (c.410 AD) >A13248 (c.880 AD) >A13252 (c.1055 AD) >FT81015 (c.1285 AD) >A13243 (c.1620 AD) >FT80854 (c.1700 AD) >FT80630 (1893 AD).
Hi! A bit late to the party (as usual). But glad to join you all here. Hope this will be the last removal!
rmstevens2, JonikW, JMcB like this post

Immi uiros rios toutias rias
Show Content
I have to honestly say the new forum is better structured so so far the concept isn't bad, can't you actually delete the old forum?
rmstevens2 and corrigendum like this post
Indo-European/ Most CWC … Polish-Lithuanian / German and Romanian
Hello everyone, Ruderico here.

I have been very busy due to IRL issues, namely the missus pregnancy, so I am very late to the show. Good to see many familiar faces once again
alexfritz, leonardo, pelop And 12 others like this post
[1] "distance%=1.4662"
Ruderico

Galaico-Lusitanian,72.4
Berber_IA,9.8
Briton_IA,9.8
Roman_Colonial,8
(10-17-2023, 12:04 PM)Sailcius Wrote: Hello everyone, Ruderico here.

I have been very busy due to IRL issues, namely the missus pregnancy, so I am very late to the show. Good to see many familiar faces once again

Not too late for the birth I hope Wink
Sailgios, JonikW, rmstevens2 like this post
(10-17-2023, 12:28 PM)Rodoorn Wrote:
(10-17-2023, 12:04 PM)Sailcius Wrote: Hello everyone, Ruderico here.

Not too late for the birth I hope Wink

The due date is only in January, still a little while to go until our little boy keeps us wide awake at night Smile
rmstevens2, Webb, Capsian20 And 1 others like this post
[1] "distance%=1.4662"
Ruderico

Galaico-Lusitanian,72.4
Berber_IA,9.8
Briton_IA,9.8
Roman_Colonial,8