Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
Welcome Refugees
Hi everybody. I was Etrusco on Anthrogenica. Nice to be back and see many of you Anthroguys back on track!
rmstevens2, Rober_tce, Andour And 7 others like this post
I'm very glad I managed to finally find the spiritual successor of AG. I must say I was looking for months to find where did most of the userbase move on and only very recently I managed to find this forum, so I would suggest if could there be ways to better publicize the existence of this forum for old AG members, because I have a feeling many are not aware of this forum and they are looking for something like this? My first impression btw is very positive, it looks neat and very well structured and I can only hope it will become much more active.
Capsian20, JMcB, JonikW And 3 others like this post
Ancient (Davidski's G25)
1. Western Steppe Herder 47.2%
2. Early European Farmer 39%
3. Western Hunter-Gatherer 11.6%
4. Han 2.2%

Modern (G25)
1. Austrian 64%
2. Kuban Cossack 23.4%
3. Kabardian 6.6%
4. Crimean Tatar 3.2%
5. Hungarian 2.8%
(11-11-2023, 10:44 AM)Mythbuster General Wrote: I'm very glad I managed to finally find the spiritual successor of AG. I must say I was looking for months to find where did most of the userbase move on and only very recently I managed to find this forum, so I would suggest if could there be ways to better publicize the existence of this forum for old AG members, because I have a feeling many are not aware of this forum and they are looking for something like this? My first impression btw is very positive, it looks neat and very well structured and I can only hope it will become much more active.

We advertised on AG itself for weeks before it went down and we published it in Discord's Anthrogenica Refugium. 

Not sure how you missed us but welcome back.

This is actually the second iteration which gives us way more control and can always have backups of the database. The first site was https://genarchivist.freeforums.net/ where we were until November 2nd. We maintain it for reference material.   This is our new long term home.

Jump in, the water's warm.
Rober_tce, JMcB, rmstevens2 And 6 others like this post
Hey guys, I just reached genarche.
JonikW, JMcB, rmstevens2 And 1 others like this post
Hi all, glad to be here!
Rober_tce, Manofthehour, AimSmall And 5 others like this post
(11-24-2023, 02:54 AM)Scarlet Ibis Wrote: Hi all, glad to be here!

Good to see you here, I hope all is well Smile
Scarlet Ibis, Andour, rmstevens2 And 3 others like this post
[1] "distance%=1.4662"
Ruderico

Galaico-Lusitanian,72.4
Berber_IA,9.8
Briton_IA,9.8
Roman_Colonial,8
Hello all,

Reza here from AG. Glad to see some members are still going - though concerned that alot haven't made it across!

Hope we can recreate the AG vibe here.
JonikW, rmstevens2, AimSmall And 4 others like this post
Hi all. Back after an absence of several years. The artist formerly known as A Norfolk L-M20 on Anthrogenica. Glad to be back. Use to post a lot not only on Y hg L, but on local history and archaeology. Some usernames here are still familiar.
Capsian20, Moeca, rmstevens2 And 7 others like this post
Good to have you back, Norfolk. Missed your input on Anthrogenica.
East Anglian, JMcB, lg16 like this post
It's been a while since I wrote here, I'm happy to see well-known users! And welcome to the new users.

Greetings to everyone!
AimSmall, Aeolus, Capsian20 And 3 others like this post
23andMe: 55.5% European, 33.7% Indigenous American, 4.2% WANA, 3.4% SSA and 3.2% Unassigned
AncestryDNA: 57.27% Europe, 35.81% Indigenous Americas-Mexico, 3.46% MENA and 3.45% SSA
FamilyTreeDNA: 56.9% Europe, 33% Americas, 8.2% MENA, <2% Horn of Africa and <1% Eastern India
Living DNA: 63.3% West Iberia, 34.3% Native Americas and 2.3% Yorubaland
MyHeritage DNA: 60.8% Mesoamerican & Andean, 21% European, 14.9% MENA and 3.3% Nigerian

[1] "penalty= 0.001"
[1] "Ncycles= 1000"
[1] "distance%=2.1116"

Jalisciense

Iberian EMA,50.2
Native American,34.6
Guanche,7.4
Levantine EBA,4.6
African,3.2
hello, first post.
 loved anthrogenica.. found I could not log in, and was lead to this location.
just recreated the same username.
JMcB, Rober_tce, AimSmall like this post

Check for new replies