Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

My results and shares
(12-27-2023, 02:43 PM)Mulay 'Abdullah Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 12:05 AM)Rober_tce Wrote: @Mulay ‘Abdullah, do you have andalusies samples of 15th-16th centuries? I’m researching about andalusi impact in Iberian Peninsula, and when I say andalusi, I refer to their complete ancestral bloodlines, not only North African influence, because as you know surely, andalusies were in most number of them, hispanic-romans converted to Islam, whose admixed with north africans through next centuries after 711 conquest. These samples, if they exist, would be interesant to analyze.

I don't understand what you mean and we have some samples from this period but only from Grenada and Valencia regions, basically the south east.
We lack ancient samples from some major areas like in Aragon (outside Valencia area), Castilla, Portugal and other parts of al Andalus.
For the South Portugal we have the Montedanora samples which can be used as some proxy for some Mozarabic and Muwalladun people in early period of Al Andalus for his western part ("gharb al Andalus") and well in fact also for some other Andalusi people because they are similar on average, than samples from the "south_east", islamic period including..
This ancient "southern iberian" genetic profile which has twice more north african and central/eastern mediterranean ancestry than iberians from the north is "autochtonous", and seems typical for ancient southern iberians people when we see samples from Monte DaNora and from the South East.
This local ancient southern iberian profile disappeared with politics of colonization from northern iberian kingdoms through the "Reconquista" and forced expulsions, whether those who were forcibly converted to Christianity or others

For ancient Andalusi samples, what complicates the situation is that with the status of the "Mudejars" then the disappearance of their status and the population movements orchestrated after that by the news Christian powers by expelling communities from the peninsula or within the peninsula but outside their region of origin in some regions, the tracks are more blurred (it's especially the case for people from Grenada, Sevilla and Cordoba areas before last definitive expulsions from the peninsula ).
Besides if we are calling Andalusi in the Maghreb or "Morisco", in fact it has also some more distinctions for those who know and remember their affiliation, in the Communauty in exil (affiliations depending area where their ancestors lived before forced expulsions and also in addition sometimes for those who know if they have a specifical arab and or berber lineage).
As example, the "Benghabrit" family, a notorious Algerian Andalusi family in Algeria, has Arab lineage background from Arabs from Levant, the Banu al Ghassan...

The segmentation between "Arabs", "Muwallad" and "Berbers" (later added to a lesser extent that of the "Saqalliba" whose "Slavic" origin is noted but which in reality concerned the "white slaves" coming from from the Christian or pagan world, not limited only to areas of Slavic settlement, some also came from Galicia, Italy or elsewhere, in opposition to the "Sudani" slaves, "black slaves" coming mainly from Sahelian Africa) in society will exist especially in the beginning because the Arabs were the main leaders and official political beneficiaries of the "Futuhat" of al Andalus. 
The Ummayyad Califate relied mainly on Arab governors in the administration of its provinces because the political links were also based at the very beginning on links of political relations between the Arab tribes which were the first people historically to bear and expand the Islamic Message.
The "Berbers", the North Africans even if they were the most numerous soldiers in the Futuhate troops, had a lesser political and cultural role in the conquests and in Al Andalus. But that does not mean that there was no North African influence in these aspects, everything is not binary.
The names of the Djund, armed corps established in al Andalus, refer to the names of the cities of Shâm (the Levant).
It was especially in the beginnings of the establishment of the Almoravids and then the Almohads in Al Andalus that the North Africans gained greater political leadership and prestige in Al Andalus but very quickly these North African dynasties will "Andalusized", and the political and civilizational orientation in al Andalus remained above all "Arab" and not "North African". Andalusi were for example masters for poetry in classical arabic (they also had their own local arabic) especially with Shâmi (Levant) heritage.

It is the same during the periods of the Mûluk al Tawa'if, "Reyes al Taifa", the "Banu Dhu Annun" was an Andalusi dynasty with Arab identity and lineage claiming but which had in fact historically become Arabized, "Andalusianized", reigning in Tulaytullâh, Toledo, we know that originally this dynasty must have had origins in North Africa.
Another example, the Banu Hûd another Andalusi dynasty during the period of Ta'ifa in Saraqusta area (Zarogoza), had Arab from Yemen lineage background but were not seen as foreigners by other Andalusi people..
Conversely the Banu Ziris who had just arrived in al Andalus at the time of the "Fitna" between the Banu Hammud family coming from the Maghreb and the Caliphate dynasty of Banu 'Ummawiyya", which was established in the region of Granada, is of Berber origin, from the "Sanhadja" people in North Africa, was perceived as a foreign dynasty by the locals.
The Banu Hammud family having a nisba, sherifi affiliation, from the Family of the Holy Prophet Salla Llâhu' Alayhi wa Sallâm, established for several centuries in the Maghreb before its entry into al Andalus and supported by some recently arrived Berbers, claiming Arab lineage, identity, was seen in beginnings as a foreign dynasty.
Apart from the very first times following the Futuhate, all those who subsequently during the long history of al Andalus had just recently settled and established in al Andalus, were perceived as "foreigners", as non-Andalusi whether they are from an Arab or Berber tribe.

Andalusi people like Christians iberians from northern kingdoms, made the distinction and saw differently those who had newly arrived, perceived as "foreign political powers" even if in some cases they were seen in beginnings as protectors and saviors of al Andalus like for Almoravid dynasty, among Islamic Andalusi scholars and common Andalusi people.
Being "Andalusi" is being part of people who historically, culturally, politically, geographically is linked and also belonged to the History of the Iberian Peninsula, especially to the Islamic period of course which is the period and context where this identity emerged.
As example despite Sephardim Jews in North Africa and elsewhere are not on genetical point of view from local Iberians people background or very few linked to them unlike current Muslims Andalusi people in North Africa and elsewhere, they are also remnants of this identity and civilization.

I don't know if this is helpful, but I got this one from TA:

Morisco (From actual North Africa):
Code:
Tetwani1_scaled,0.052359,0.139128,0.016593,-0.033269,0.028005,-0.011435,-0.00987,0.002769,0.034565,0.026242,0.003573,0.0022 48,0.000595,-0.004542,0.007057,-0.012066,-0.011343,-0.008615,-0.015838,-0.000125,-0.007362,-0.013725,0.008751,-0.009278,0.010897

From the link that the user posted, it seems that the person is a Morisco or Morisco descendant.
Rober_tce likes this post
23andMe: 55.5% European, 33.7% Indigenous American, 4.2% WANA, 3.4% SSA and 3.2% Unassigned
AncestryDNA: 57.27% Europe, 35.81% Indigenous Americas-Mexico, 3.46% MENA and 3.45% SSA
FamilyTreeDNA: 56.9% Europe, 33% Americas, 8.2% MENA, <2% Horn of Africa and <1% Eastern India
Living DNA: 63.3% West Iberia, 34.3% Native Americas and 2.3% Yorubaland
MyHeritage DNA: 60.8% Mesoamerican & Andean, 21% European, 14.9% MENA and 3.3% Nigerian

[1] "penalty= 0.001"
[1] "Ncycles= 1000"
[1] "distance%=2.1116"

Jalisciense

Iberian EMA,50.2
Native American,34.6
Guanche,7.4
Levantine EBA,4.6
African,3.2
(12-29-2023, 02:15 AM)Jalisciense Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 12:05 AM)Rober_tce Wrote: @Mulay ‘Abdullah, do you have andalusies samples of 15th-16th centuries? I’m researching about andalusi impact in Iberian Peninsula, and when I say andalusi, I refer to their complete ancestral bloodlines, not only North African influence, because as you know surely, andalusies were in most number of them, hispanic-romans converted to Islam, whose admixed with north africans through next centuries after 711 conquest. These samples, if they exist, would be interesant to analyze.

I don't understand what you mean and we have some samples from this period but only from Grenada and Valencia regions, basically the south east.
We lack ancient samples from some major areas like in Aragon (outside Valencia area), Castilla, Portugal and other parts of al Andalus.
For the South Portugal we have the Montedanora samples which can be used as some proxy for some Mozarabic and Muwalladun people in early period of Al Andalus for his western part ("gharb al Andalus") and well in fact also for some other Andalusi people because they are similar on average, than samples from the "south_east", islamic period including..
This ancient "southern iberian" genetic profile which has twice more north african and central/eastern mediterranean ancestry than iberians from the north is "autochtonous", and seems typical for ancient southern iberians people when we see samples from Monte DaNora and from the South East.
This local ancient southern iberian profile disappeared with politics of colonization from northern iberian kingdoms through the "Reconquista" and forced expulsions, whether those who were forcibly converted to Christianity or others

For ancient Andalusi samples, what complicates the situation is that with the status of the "Mudejars" then the disappearance of their status and the population movements orchestrated after that by the news Christian powers by expelling communities from the peninsula or within the peninsula but outside their region of origin in some regions, the tracks are more blurred (it's especially the case for people from Grenada, Sevilla and Cordoba areas before last definitive expulsions from the peninsula ).
Besides if we are calling Andalusi in the Maghreb or "Morisco", in fact it has also some more distinctions for those who know and remember their affiliation, in the Communauty in exil (affiliations depending area where their ancestors lived before forced expulsions and also in addition sometimes for those who know if they have a specifical arab and or berber lineage).
As example, the "Benghabrit" family, a notorious Algerian Andalusi family in Algeria, has Arab lineage background from Arabs from Levant, the Banu al Ghassan...

The segmentation between "Arabs", "Muwallad" and "Berbers" (later added to a lesser extent that of the "Saqalliba" whose "Slavic" origin is noted but which in reality concerned the "white slaves" coming from from the Christian or pagan world, not limited only to areas of Slavic settlement, some also came from Galicia, Italy or elsewhere, in opposition to the "Sudani" slaves, "black slaves" coming mainly from Sahelian Africa) in society will exist especially in the beginning because the Arabs were the main leaders and official political beneficiaries of the "Futuhat" of al Andalus. 
The Ummayyad Califate relied mainly on Arab governors in the administration of its provinces because the political links were also based at the very beginning on links of political relations between the Arab tribes which were the first people historically to bear and expand the Islamic Message.
The "Berbers", the North Africans even if they were the most numerous soldiers in the Futuhate troops, had a lesser political and cultural role in the conquests and in Al Andalus. But that does not mean that there was no North African influence in these aspects, everything is not binary.
The names of the Djund, armed corps established in al Andalus, refer to the names of the cities of Shâm (the Levant).
It was especially in the beginnings of the establishment of the Almoravids and then the Almohads in Al Andalus that the North Africans gained greater political leadership and prestige in Al Andalus but very quickly these North African dynasties will "Andalusized", and the political and civilizational orientation in al Andalus remained above all "Arab" and not "North African". Andalusi were for example masters for poetry in classical arabic (they also had their own local arabic) especially with Shâmi (Levant) heritage.

It is the same during the periods of the Mûluk al Tawa'if, "Reyes al Taifa", the "Banu Dhu Annun" was an Andalusi dynasty with Arab identity and lineage claiming but which had in fact historically become Arabized, "Andalusianized", reigning in Tulaytullâh, Toledo, we know that originally this dynasty must have had origins in North Africa.
Another example, the Banu Hûd another Andalusi dynasty during the period of Ta'ifa in Saraqusta area (Zarogoza), had Arab from Yemen lineage background but were not seen as foreigners by other Andalusi people..
Conversely the Banu Ziris who had just arrived in al Andalus at the time of the "Fitna" between the Banu Hammud family coming from the Maghreb and the Caliphate dynasty of Banu 'Ummawiyya", which was established in the region of Granada, is of Berber origin, from the "Sanhadja" people in North Africa, was perceived as a foreign dynasty by the locals.
The Banu Hammud family having a nisba, sherifi affiliation, from the Family of the Holy Prophet Salla Llâhu' Alayhi wa Sallâm, established for several centuries in the Maghreb before its entry into al Andalus and supported by some recently arrived Berbers, claiming Arab lineage, identity, was seen in beginnings as a foreign dynasty.
Apart from the very first times following the Futuhate, all those who subsequently during the long history of al Andalus had just recently settled and established in al Andalus, were perceived as "foreigners", as non-Andalusi whether they are from an Arab or Berber tribe.

Andalusi people like Christians iberians from northern kingdoms, made the distinction and saw differently those who had newly arrived, perceived as "foreign political powers" even if in some cases they were seen in beginnings as protectors and saviors of al Andalus like for Almoravid dynasty, among Islamic Andalusi scholars and common Andalusi people.
Being "Andalusi" is being part of people who historically, culturally, politically, geographically is linked and also belonged to the History of the Iberian Peninsula, especially to the Islamic period of course which is the period and context where this identity emerged.
As example despite Sephardim Jews in North Africa and elsewhere are not on genetical point of view from local Iberians people background or very few linked to them unlike current Muslims Andalusi people in North Africa and elsewhere, they are also remnants of this identity and civilization.

Code:
Tetwani1_scaled,0.052359,0.139128,0.016593,-0.033269,0.028005,-0.011435,-0.00987,0.002769,0.034565,0.026242,0.003573,0.0022 48,0.000595,-0.004542,0.007057,-0.012066,-0.011343,-0.008615,-0.015838,-0.000125,-0.007362,-0.013725,0.008751,-0.009278,0.010897

From the link that the user posted, it seems that the person is a Morisco or Morisco descendant.

I think there was more then one tetwani sample
Rober_tce and Mulay 'Abdullah like this post
(12-28-2023, 11:49 AM)Rober_tce Wrote: Thank you very much for the information.

What you say about Granada was this way, what's more, the founding of the city in the 11th century was around a town in Sabika called Garnata al-Yahud, which was initially constituted by a Jewish community. The conversions of Jews to Islam in the 12th century were really scarce, as you say, however the conversions to Christianity between the 14th and 15th centuries were massive (practically two-thirds of the Jewish population of the Christian kingdoms converted after the pogroms of 1391 and the preachings of Vicente Ferrer at the beginning of the 15th century), with which the expulsion of the Jewish population in 1492 was not so serious in numbers, if on top of those who had to leave, half chose to stay and convert.

Unfortunately, the expulsion of the Moriscos was in greater numbers, with the difference that they were already officially Christians. Although every expulsion process involved exceptions, and textbooks do not talk much about this, they prefer to omit this information. The survival of Jewish converts in Spain was greater after the expulsion decree for the reasons I mentioned before, but we cannot separate from Spain the Muslim converts who were able to stay, as the standar spanish official History intend. More and more genealogical writings of Moorish individuals and families are being discovered. For example, after the Alpujarras Revolt in 1571, in the towns themselves empty of Moors a priori, a minority of them were able to return because they were collaborators in some cases, or obtain other types of permits such as teaching the repopulators who had arrived from other kingdoms. to teach them to till the land, as an example I can put you in my family tree, because I discovered a Moorish couple, who I know were Moorish because they dated their birth in Alpujarra towns in 1550, where only moorish lived according to what I have consulted in farming books and repartimientos (Cañar, Soportújar), who after the conflict specifically returned to Cáñar and where their grandaughter was born, who is my ancestor, who mixed with an old Christian line (in which there were also two Jewish converts in the 15th century), of which they used the old Christian surnames to perpetuate themselves and avoid future problems. From this old part of my tree I can tell you that almost all the lines are old Christian repopulators, except three Jewish-converted lines (one of these line I know with certainty its origin and its individuals) and one Moorish, and all of these lines ended up settling in the former Kingdom of Granada, especially between the city of Granada and four towns in the Alpujarras.

For genealogical advances about this question I recommend to the Professor Enrique Soria Mesa, he’s specializated in jewish converted, but also he is researching now moorish lines, for example a serie of individuals procesed by Inquisition in 18th century.

For finalize my post, we could say moorish population was minnor their settlement in Spain after expulsión, but there were exceptions whose today is being discovered through genealogical registers.

Yes exactly, I see you know this point for a jewish community in Grenada's region.
You are right, the number of people who were expulsed is different in proportion between Andalusi people and Sephardim even if in both cases, these events were tragic.
Yeah for Muslims forced converts like you say even if it was tragical, in the expulsion decrees there were some categories which were not concerned without taking into account that we know that because the love, attachment to the land, we have some cases of families and individuals who returned in the peninsula despite their definitive expulsion.
For some categories of "New christian Moro" which have exceptions for to not be expelled, we have as examples, people who were in the christian clergy or any function related to the Church, very young children and some who were married with "old christian" man, etc.
But well....This does not change the fact that according to average estimates there were hundreds of thousands of people expelled....some historians give a maximum of around 1 million. And that's without counting all those who already before the 1600s had been expelled or emigrated etc.

Oh that's great, so you have also partly a confirmed origin from Andalusi people!!!Yeah it's interesting, thank you for your share and infos with the professor!
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
S.49:13

Code:
Unscaled
0.01794617    Spain_Roman_oMixed
0.01889478    Portugal_MonteDaNora_LateRoman
0.01890273    Austria_Ovilava_Roman
يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَٰكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَٰكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَآئِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوٓا۟ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ أَتْقَىٰكُمْ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
(12-29-2023, 02:15 AM)Jalisciense Wrote:

Code:

We did'nt talk about the modern Andalusi people but about ancient samples from Middle Age. For current Andalusi, in the Maghreb there are still many families who have kept this heritage, this memory of being from Al Andalus, of having maintained this identity and also for some families with strong endogamy. That said, there are millions of North Africans who descend from  Andalusi people, there are also many who have become diluted.
It's a shame because unlike me who is mixed,I can't to make for my own family genetic tests and I don't dare ask my relatives DNA which are not mixed to make G25.
Otherwise, to my knowledge, we currently have 4 coordinates from "fully" current Maghrebi Andalusi people.
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

Code:
Unscaled
يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَٰكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَٰكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَآئِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوٓا۟ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ ٱللَّهِ أَتْقَىٰكُمْ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
How did they manage to preserve their Iberian ancestry/remain so endogamous for centuries? That's impressive.
Mulay 'Abdullah likes this post
(12-31-2023, 11:29 AM)estel Wrote: How did they manage to preserve their Iberian ancestry/remain so endogamous for centuries? That's impressive.

By not doing like what happened to me LMAO

Code:
Unscaled
I continue to share some results insha'Llâh as examples, but tell me if you want results from specific calculators.

Maroc

MDLP K23b Oracle results:
MDLP K23b Oracle Rev 2014 Sep 16

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 European_Early_Farmers 30.47
2 Caucasian 24.45
3 European_Hunters_Gatherers 15.7
4 North_African 9.27
5 Near_East 9.03
6 East_African 2.73
7 Ancestral_Altaic 1.71
8 Austronesian 1.55
9 South_Central_Asian 1.5
10 South_Indian 1.38
11 Melano_Polynesian 0.9
12 Subsaharian 0.58
13 Paleo_Siberian 0.55
14 Archaic_Human 0.17

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Italian_North ( ) 11.58
2 South_German ( ) 11.78
3 German-Volga ( ) 12.28
4 Belgian ( ) 12.84
5 Italian_Bergamo ( ) 13.35
6 Portugese ( ) 13.74
7 English ( ) 13.91
8 Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) 14.02
9 Frisian ( ) 14.14
10 English_Kent_GBR ( ) 14.41
11 French ( ) 14.56
12 North_German ( ) 14.57
13 Dutch ( ) 14.66
14 Austrian ( ) 14.79
15 North_European ( ) 14.81
16 Irish ( ) 15.04
17 Italian_Piedmont ( ) 15.28
18 English_Cornwall_GBR ( ) 15.59
19 Dane ( ) 16.01
20 Welsh ( ) 16.15

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 68.4% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 31.6% Egyptian_Tanta ( ) @ 3.25
2 70.6% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 29.4% Egyptian_Mansoura ( ) @ 3.57
3 70.4% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 29.6% Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh ( ) @ 3.58
4 64.8% Spaniard ( ) + 35.2% Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh ( ) @ 3.65
5 72.8% Portugese ( ) + 27.2% Palestinian ( ) @ 3.82
6 70% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 30% Egyptian_Kairo ( ) @ 3.85
7 61.5% Spanish_Cataluna_IBS ( ) + 38.5% Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh ( ) @ 3.91
8 65% Spaniard ( ) + 35% Egyptian_Mansoura ( ) @ 3.92
9 71.1% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 28.9% Egyptian_Kuwait ( ) @ 3.94
10 75.3% Italian_Bergamo ( ) + 24.7% Tunisian ( ) @ 4
11 78.8% Italian_Bergamo ( ) + 21.2% Moroccan ( ) @ 4.06
12 61.7% Spanish_Cataluna_IBS ( ) + 38.3% Egyptian_Mansoura ( ) @ 4.24
13 62.8% Spaniard ( ) + 37.2% Egyptian_Tanta ( ) @ 4.25
14 62.4% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 37.6% Greek_Phokaia ( ) @ 4.26
15 54.6% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 45.4% Ashkenazi_Jew ( ) @ 4.42
16 71.7% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 28.3% Egyptian_Cairo ( ) @ 4.42
17 63.9% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 36.1% Greek_Macedonia ( ) @ 4.53
18 62.2% Portugese ( ) + 37.8% Libyan_Jew ( ) @ 4.6
19 66.3% Portugese ( ) + 33.7% Tunisian_Jew ( ) @ 4.6
20 71.3% Portugese ( ) + 28.7% Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh ( ) @ 4.61

MDLP K23b 4-Ancestors Oracle
This program is based on 4-Ancestors Oracle Version 0.96 by Alexandr Burnashev.
Questions about results should be sent to him at: [email protected]
Original concept proposed by Sergey Kozlov.
Many thanks to Alexandr for helping us get this web version developed.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 European_Early_Farmers 30.47
2 Caucasian 24.45
3 European_Hunters_Gatherers 15.70
4 North_African 9.27
5 Near_East 9.03
6 East_African 2.73
7 Ancestral_Altaic 1.71
8 Austronesian 1.55
9 South_Central_Asian 1.50
10 South_Indian 1.38

Finished reading population data. 620 populations found.
23 components mode.

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 Italian_Piedmont_ @ 11.440800
2 Italian_Tuscan_ @ 11.825989
3 Italian_Bergamo_ @ 12.629899
4 Portugese_ @ 12.671465
5 Sicilian_Trapani_ @ 13.292489
6 Italian_Abruzzo_ @ 13.672885
7 Spanish_Baleares_IBS_ @ 13.838198
8 Maltese_ @ 13.915234
9 Italian_North_ @ 14.167792
10 Sicilian_West_ @ 14.415571
11 Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 15.047945
12 Sicilian_Agrigento_ @ 15.093278
13 Sicilian_Siracusa_ @ 15.648862
14 Ashkenazi_Jew_ @ 16.041891
15 Spanish_Extremadura_IBS_ @ 16.078146
16 Spaniard_ @ 16.805550
17 Spanish_Murcia_IBS_ @ 16.864201
18 Greek_Northwest_ @ 17.060467
19 Spanish_Galicia_IBS_ @ 17.078281
20 Sicilian_East_ @ 17.332041

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% Ashkenazi_Jew_ +50% Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 4.527558

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% Albanian_Tirana_ +25% Spanish_Pais_Vasco_IBS_ +25% Tunisian_ @ 3.773455

Using 4 populations approximation:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Italian_Bergamo_ + Portugese_ + Portugese_ @ 2.544689
2 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + French_ + Italian_Bergamo_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.683007
3 Egyptian_Tanta_ + French_ + Italian_Piedmont_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.683446
4 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + French_ + Italian_Piedmont_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.684224
5 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Kosovar_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Cantabria_IBS_ @ 2.687784
6 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Sardinian_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Ukrainian_West_ @ 2.710853
7 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Kosovar_ + Spanish_Aragon_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.717945
8 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Moksha_ + Sardinian_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.731007
9 Egyptian_Mansoura_ + Sardinian_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Ukrainian_West_ @ 2.735007
10 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Italian_Piedmont_ + Portugese_ + Spanish_Galicia_IBS_ @ 2.736572
11 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Kosovar_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Valencia_IBS_ @ 2.768839
12 Egyptian_Mansoura_ + Italian_Bergamo_ + Portugese_ + Portugese_ @ 2.785222
13 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Italian_Piedmont_ + Portugese_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 2.793309
14 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Kosovar_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 2.836839
15 Egyptian_Tanta_ + Kosovar_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Cataluna_IBS_ @ 2.839347
16 Egyptian_Tanta_ + Kosovar_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 2.853008
17 Egyptian_Tanta_ + Italian_Bergamo_ + Portugese_ + Portugese_ @ 2.855528
18 Egyptian_Mansoura_ + Italian_Piedmont_ + Portugese_ + Spanish_Galicia_IBS_ @ 2.859807
19 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Kosovar_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha_IBS_ @ 2.863845
20 Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh_ + Italian_North_ + Portugese_ + Spanish_Murcia_IBS_ @ 2.876913

Algeria:

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 European_Early_Farmers 31.64
2 North_African 19.29
3 Caucasian 19.09
4 European_Hunters_Gatherers 12.61
5 Near_East 7.57
6 East_African 3.85
7 South_Central_Asian 2.42
8 Archaic_African 2.1
9 South_East_Asian 0.45
10 Ancestral_Altaic 0.42
11 Subsaharian 0.35
12 Amerindian 0.2

1 Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) 12.21
2 Portugese ( ) 13.32
3 Spanish_Extremadura_IBS ( ) 18.39
4 Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS ( ) 18.82
5 Spanish_Galicia_IBS ( ) 19.17
6 North_European ( ) 19.34
7 French ( ) 19.4
8 Spanish_Murcia_IBS ( ) 19.51
9 English ( ) 19.61
10 Spaniard ( ) 19.68
11 Welsh ( ) 19.84
12 CEU ( ) 19.97
13 English_Kent_GBR ( ) 19.98
14 English_Cornwall_GBR ( ) 20.17
15 Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) 20.2
16 Belgian ( ) 20.5
17 British ( ) 20.56
18 Norwegian_East ( ) 20.63
19 Norwegian_West ( ) 21.11
20 Scottish_Argyll_Bute_GBR ( ) 21.21

1 62.3% Italian_Bergamo ( ) + 37.7% Morocco_South ( ) @ 3.51
2 58.6% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 41.4% Shaigi_Sudan ( ) @ 3.51
3 60.8% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 39.2% Algerian ( ) @ 4.34
4 74.5% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 25.5% Egyptian_Tanta ( ) @ 4.35
5 69.1% Italian_Bergamo ( ) + 30.9% Saharawi ( ) @ 4.39
6 76.5% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 23.5% Egyptian_Mansoura ( ) @ 4.46
7 70.7% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 29.3% Berber_WGA ( ) @ 4.47
8 70.1% Portugese ( ) + 29.9% Tunisian ( ) @ 4.48
9 66.8% Italian_Bergamo ( ) + 33.2% Berber_WGA ( ) @ 4.49
10 69.1% Portugese ( ) + 30.9% Shaigi_Sudan ( ) @ 4.54
11 76.6% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 23.4% Egyptian_Kafar_Sheikh ( ) @ 4.55
12 60% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 40% Tunisian ( ) @ 4.66
13 72.9% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 27.1% Saharawi ( ) @ 4.9
14 76.3% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 23.7% Egyptian_Kairo ( ) @ 5.01
15 66.7% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 33.3% Morocco_South ( ) @ 5.06
16 75.7% Portugese ( ) + 24.3% Moroccan ( ) @ 5.1
17 76.7% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 23.3% Egyptian_Kuwait ( ) @ 5.14
18 77.6% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 22.4% Egyptian_Cairo ( ) @ 5.17
19 77.9% Spanish_Baleares_IBS ( ) + 22.1% Mozabite ( ) @ 5.22
20 56.6% Italian_Bergamo ( ) + 43.4% Algerian ( ) @ 5.38

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 European_Early_Farmers 31.64
2 North_African 19.29
3 Caucasian 19.09
4 European_Hunters_Gatherers 12.61
5 Near_East 7.57
6 East_African 3.85
7 South_Central_Asian 2.42
8 Archaic_African 2.10

23 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 11.592149
2 Portugese_ @ 15.834388
3 Spanish_Extremadura_IBS_ @ 19.221813
4 Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 19.416704
5 Spanish_Murcia_IBS_ @ 19.468618
6 Spanish_Galicia_IBS_ @ 20.398775
7 Maltese_ @ 20.563263
8 Spanish_Baleares_IBS_ @ 20.617966
9 Sicilian_Trapani_ @ 21.310387
10 Spaniard_ @ 21.448505
11 Italian_Bergamo_ @ 21.624184
12 Spanish_Andalucia_IBS_ @ 21.694710
13 Italian_Piedmont_ @ 21.906185
14 Sicilian_Agrigento_ @ 22.247498
15 Italian_Tuscan_ @ 22.285519
16 Sicilian_West_ @ 22.644747
17 Moroccan_Jew_ @ 22.740122
18 Spanish_Cataluna_IBS_ @ 22.905540
19 Libyan_Jew_ @ 23.364471
20 Italian_Abruzzo_ @ 23.427952

1 50% Shaigi_Sudan_ +50% Spanish_Baleares_IBS_ @ 5.676270

1 50% Italian_Bergamo_ +25% Saharawi_ +25% Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 3.496036

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_East_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 2.963398
2 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_Siracusa_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 2.963667
3 Maltese_ + Morocco_South_ + Spaniard_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.968341
4 Italian_Abruzzo_ + Morocco_South_ + Portugese_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.984186
5 Ashkenazi_ + Morocco_South_ + Spanish_Andalucia_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 3.014927
6 Ashkenazi_ + Morocco_South_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Murcia_IBS_ @ 3.015027
7 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_Center_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 3.018441
8 Ashkenazi_ + Morocco_South_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 3.029557
9 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_East_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Galicia_IBS_ @ 3.043157
10 Maltese_ + Morocco_South_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Cataluna_IBS_ @ 3.070029
11 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_Siracusa_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Murcia_IBS_ @ 3.077178
12 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_East_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Murcia_IBS_ @ 3.079883
13 Ashkenazi_Jew_ + Morocco_South_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 3.087819
14 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_East_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Cataluna_IBS_ @ 3.089850
15 Ashkenazi_Jew_ + Morocco_South_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Murcia_IBS_ @ 3.093097
16 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_Siracusa_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Galicia_IBS_ @ 3.097173
17 Ashkenazi_Jew_ + Morocco_South_ + Spanish_Andalucia_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 3.120061
18 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_Siracusa_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Extremadura_IBS_ @ 3.123876
19 Morocco_South_ + Sicilian_Trapani_ + Spaniard_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 3.125180
20 Berber_WGA_ + Italian_Abruzzo_ + Spaniard_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 3.126039

Maroc:

MDLP K16 Modern Oracle results:
MDLP K16 2xOracle and OracleX4

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Caucasian 27.93
2 Neolithic 27.52
3 Steppe 16.64
4 NorthEastEuropean 9.91
5 NorthAfrican 7.26
6 NearEast 6.78
7 EastAfrican 1.84
8 SouthEastAsian 1.28
9 Subsaharian 0.48
10 Arctic 0.36

1 Jew (Belmonte) 5.83
2 Italian (NorthIitaly) 7.96
3 Italian (Abruzzo) 8.05
4 Corsican (Corsica) 8.09
5 Italian (Tuscany) 8.52
6 Greek (Greece) 9.5
7 Sicilian (Sicily) 9.65
8 Italian (SouthItaly) 10.03
9 Greek (Peloponnes) 10.14
10 Maltese (Malta) 10.19
11 Kosovar (Kosovo) 10.24
12 Albanian (Albania) 10.39
13 Gagauz (Gagauzia) 10.51
14 Swiss (Switzerland) 10.74
15 Greek (Thessaloniki) 10.76
16 Italian (Friul) 10.77
17 Jew (Ashkenazi) 10.91
18 Romanian (Gorj) 10.96
19 Jew (Ashkenazim) 10.96
20 Romanian (Romania) 11.23

1 53.2% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 46.8% Jew (Syria) @ 3.2
2 57.7% Jew (Sephardim) + 42.3% Spanish (Castilla_la_Mancha) @ 3.47
3 57.5% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 42.5% Lebanese_Christian (Lebanon) @ 3.5
4 57.3% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 42.7% Lebanese_Muslim (Lebanon) @ 3.52
5 51.4% Spanish (Castilla_la_Mancha) + 48.6% Jew (Syria) @ 3.59
6 61.6% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 38.4% Lebanese (Lebanon) @ 3.71
7 59.3% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 40.7% Jordanian (Jordanian) @ 3.73
8 62.4% Jew (Ashkenazi) + 37.6% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) @ 3.75
9 58.4% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 41.6% Arab_Israel (Iqrit) @ 3.75
10 61% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 39% Syrian (Syria) @ 3.77
11 57.5% Spanish (Castilla_la_Mancha) + 42.5% Jordanian (Jordanian) @ 3.88
12 59.2% Jew (Algeria) + 40.8% French (France) @ 3.91
13 58.5% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 41.5% Samaritan (Israel) @ 3.94
14 61.4% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 38.6% Palestinian (Israel) @ 3.96
15 52.1% Jew (Syria) + 47.9% Spanish (Cantabria) @ 4
16 55.7% Spanish (Castilla_la_Mancha) + 44.3% Lebanese_Christian (Lebanon) @ 4.01
17 55.5% Spanish (Castilla_la_Mancha) + 44.5% Lebanese_Muslim (Lebanon) @ 4.04
18 59.2% Jew (Algeria) + 40.8% Spanish (Castilla_la_Mancha) @ 4.05
19 63.3% Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) + 36.7% Assyrian (Armenia) @ 4.07
20 59.9% Spanish (Castilla_la_Mancha) + 40.1% Lebanese (Lebanon) @ 4.09

MDLP K16 Modern 4-Ancestors Oracle

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Caucasian 27.93
2 Neolithic 27.52
3 Steppe 16.64
4 NorthEastEuropean 9.91
5 NorthAfrican 7.26
6 NearEast 6.78
7 EastAfrican 1.84
8 SouthEastAsian 1.28

Finished reading population data. 517 populations found.
16 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Jew_Belmonte @ 6.424936
2 Italian_NorthIitaly @ 8.576346
3 Corsican_Corsica @ 8.690131
4 Italian_Abruzzo @ 9.254744
5 Italian_Tuscany @ 9.394625
6 Greek_Greece @ 10.771196
7 Sicilian_Sicily @ 11.157573
8 Kosovar_Kosovo @ 11.306943
9 Italian_Friul @ 11.466690
10 Swiss_Switzerland @ 11.467032
11 Gagauz_Gagauzia @ 11.469865
12 Greek_Peloponnes @ 11.512252
13 Italian_SouthItaly @ 11.599157
14 Romanian_Gorj @ 11.703320
15 Albanian_Albania @ 11.727205
16 Maltese_Malta @ 11.747251
17 Greek_Thessaloniki @ 12.140838
18 Romanian_Romania @ 12.262180
19 Italian_Bergamo @ 12.497081
20 Provencal_Provence @ 12.510213

1 50% Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon +50% Jew_Syria @ 3.848270

1 50% Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon +25% Jew_Syria +25% Jew_Turkey @ 3.646112

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Georgian_Tbilisi + Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Aragon + Spanish_Pais_Vasco @ 3.135792
2 Georgian_Tbilisi + Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Cantabria + Spanish_Pais_Vasco @ 3.141482
3 Georgian_Tbilisi + Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Pais_Vasco + Spanish_Valencia @ 3.147133
4 Georgian_Tbilisi + Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon + Spanish_Pais_Vasco @ 3.155136
5 Arab_Israel_Shefa_Amr + Jew_Ashkenazi + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon @ 3.159313
6 Arab_Israel_Shefa_Amr + Jew_Ashkenazi + Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon @ 3.173242
7 Arab_Israel_Shefa_Amr + Jew_Ashkenazi + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha @ 3.173839
8 Arab_Israel_Shefa_Amr + Greek_Macedonia + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha @ 3.175229
9 Basque_Spain + Georgian_Tbilisi + Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Galicia @ 3.184520
10 Arab_Israel_Shefa_Amr + Greek_Athens + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha @ 3.217086
11 Jew_Ashkenazi + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha + Jew_Syria @ 3.239765
12 Arab_Israel_Shefa_Amr + Italian_Abruzzo + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha @ 3.256454
13 Basque_Spain + German_Germany + Libyan_Libya + Turk_Trabzon @ 3.256901
14 Arab_Israel_Shefa_Amr + French_France + Jew_Morocco + Spanish_Castilla_la_Mancha @ 3.273742
15 French_SouthFrance + Georgian_Tbilisi + Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Aragon @ 3.274827
16 Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon + Spanish_Pais_Vasco + Turk_Trabzon @ 3.275227
17 French_SouthFrance + Georgian_Tbilisi + Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Cantabria @ 3.275626
18 Basque_France + German_Germany + Libyan_Libya + Turk_Trabzon @ 3.276047
19 Adygei_Adygea + Basque_Spain + Egyptian_Mansoura_Cairo + Spanish_Canarias @ 3.298858
20 French_SouthFrance + Libyan_Libya + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon + Turk_Trabzon @ 3.299124

Algeria:

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Neolithic 27.17
2 Caucasian 21.59
3 NorthAfrican 16
4 NorthEastEuropean 12.5
5 Steppe 11.26
6 NearEast 5.73
7 EastAfrican 2.64
8 Subsaharian 2.03
9 Oceanic 0.76
10 Ancestor 0.26
11 Amerindian 0.05

1 Jew (Belmonte) 10.26
2 Spanish (Canarias) 10.49
3 Portuguese (Portugal) 11.66
4 Corsican (Corsica) 13.21
5 Italian (NorthIitaly) 14.25
6 Swiss (Switzerland) 14.3
7 Provencal (Provence) 14.92
8 Italian (Friul) 15.26
9 Maltese (Malta) 15.94
10 Romanian (Gorj) 16.01
11 Spanish (Extremadura) 16.03
12 Spanish (Galicia) 16.34
13 Italian (Tuscany) 16.43
14 Spanish (Spain) 16.47
15 Italian (Abruzzo) 16.66
16 Spanish (Murcia) 16.73
17 Spanish (Baleares) 16.91
18 Italian (Bergamo) 17
19 Gagauz (Gagauzia) 17.06
20 Romanian (Romania) 17.15

1 74.3% Corsican (Corsica) + 25.7% Berber (Algeria) @ 1.99
2 71.2% Italian (Bergamo) + 28.8% Saharawi (Morocco) @ 2.21
3 76.2% Corsican (Corsica) + 23.8% Saharawi (Morocco) @ 2.27
4 69.2% Italian (Bergamo) + 30.8% Berber (Algeria) @ 2.53
5 60.7% Italian (Bergamo) + 39.3% Algerian (Algeria) @ 2.66
6 73.5% Spanish (Canarias) + 26.5% Egyptian (Mansoura_Cairo) @ 3.18
7 81.7% Corsican (Corsica) + 18.3% Mozabite (Algeria) @ 3.26
8 67% Corsican (Corsica) + 33% Algerian (Algeria) @ 3.57
9 70% Portuguese (Portugal) + 30% Algerian (Algeria) @ 3.82
10 74.2% Spanish (Canarias) + 25.8% Egyptian (Egypt) @ 3.88
11 60.5% Spanish (Spain) + 39.5% Tunisian (Tunis) @ 3.92
12 76.2% Spanish (Canarias) + 23.8% BedouinA (Negev) @ 3.95
13 61% Spanish (Baleares) + 39% Algerian (Algeria) @ 3.95
14 64.2% Provencal (Provence) + 35.8% Algerian (Algeria) @ 3.98
15 69% Portuguese (Portugal) + 31% Tunisian (Tunis) @ 4
16 61.7% Spanish (Spain) + 38.3% Algerian (Algeria) @ 4.08
17 72.7% Spanish (Canarias) + 27.3% Libyan (Libya) @ 4.21
18 59.7% Italian (Bergamo) + 40.3% Tunisian (Tunis) @ 4.24
19 73.4% Swiss (Switzerland) + 26.6% Berber (Algeria) @ 4.42
20 72.5% Provencal (Provence) + 27.5% Berber (Algeria) @ 4.44

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Neolithic 27.17
2 Caucasian 21.59
3 NorthAfrican 16.00
4 NorthEastEuropean 12.50
5 Steppe 11.26
6 NearEast 5.73
7 EastAfrican 2.64
8 Subsaharian 2.03

16 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Spanish_Canarias @ 11.514398
2 Jew_Belmonte @ 11.746848
3 Portuguese_Portugal @ 12.923742
4 Corsican_Corsica @ 14.825806
5 Swiss_Switzerland @ 15.944658
6 Italian_NorthIitaly @ 16.147205
7 Provencal_Provence @ 16.577673
8 Italian_Friul @ 17.082596
9 Spanish_Extremadura @ 17.694138
10 Romanian_Gorj @ 17.913975
11 Spanish_Galicia @ 17.991358
12 Spanish_Spain @ 18.125870
13 Maltese_Malta @ 18.436413
14 Spanish_Murcia @ 18.445839
15 Italian_Tuscany @ 18.639149
16 Spanish_Baleares @ 18.678789
17 Italian_Bergamo @ 18.930340
18 Italian_Abruzzo @ 19.134785
19 Romanian_Apuseni @ 19.203966
20 Spanish_Andalucia @ 19.227583

1 50% Algerian_Algeria +50% Italian_Bergamo @ 5.576532

1 50% Kosovar_Kosovo +25% Saharawi_Morocco +25% Spanish_Andalucia @ 1.680520

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Berber_Algeria + Portuguese_Portugal + Sicilian_Sicily + Spanish_Spain @ 1.298625
2 Berber_Algeria + Corsican_Corsica + Kosovar_Kosovo + Portuguese_Portugal @ 1.366306
3 Jew_Bulgaria + Berber_Algeria + Spanish_Spain + Spanish_Spain @ 1.382721
4 Berber_Algeria + Corsican_Corsica + Greek_Greece + Spanish_Galicia @ 1.386106
5 Berber_Algeria + Corsican_Corsica + Greek_Peloponnes + Spanish_Galicia @ 1.392748
6 Jew_Ashkenazim + Berber_Algeria + Spanish_Spain + Spanish_Spain @ 1.396982
7 Berber_Algeria + Jew_Italian + Spanish_Spain + Spanish_Spain @ 1.443892
8 Berber_Algeria + Corsican_Corsica + Italian_Tuscany + Portuguese_Portugal @ 1.455031
9 Berber_Algeria + Greek_Greece + Portuguese_Portugal + Spanish_Galicia @ 1.456604
10 Berber_Algeria + Maltese_Malta + Spanish_Spain + Spanish_Spain @ 1.459204
11 Jew_Belmonte + Berber_Algeria + Kosovar_Kosovo + Spanish_Galicia @ 1.466930
12 Jew_Belmonte + Bulgarian_Bulgaria + Berber_Algeria + Spanish_Andalucia @ 1.483763
13 Jew_Belmonte + Bulgarian_Bulgaria + Berber_Algeria + Spanish_Andalucia @ 1.485845
14 Berber_Algeria + Italian_SouthItaly + Portuguese_Portugal + Spanish_Spain @ 1.490101
15 Jew_Belmonte + Berber_Algeria + Macedonian_Macedonia + Spanish_Andalucia @ 1.512706
16 Berber_Algeria + Maltese_Malta + Portuguese_Portugal + Spanish_Spain @ 1.532436
17 Albanian_Albania + Berber_Algeria + Corsican_Corsica + Spanish_Galicia @ 1.532671
18 Albanian_Albania + Italian_Bergamo + Portuguese_Portugal + Saharawi_Morocco @ 1.538766
19 Berber_Algeria + Corsican_Corsica + Corsican_Corsica + Provencal_Provence @ 1.542686
20 Italian_Bergamo + Kosovar_Kosovo + Portuguese_Portugal + Saharawi_Morocco @ 1.547398

Code:
Unscaled
Mine as comparison with those:

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 European_Early_Farmers 29.14
2 European_Hunters_Gatherers 23.41
3 Caucasian 22.64
4 North_African 9.21
5 South_Central_Asian 5.06
6 Near_East 4.15
7 Subsaharian 1.64
8 Ancestral_Altaic 1.33
9 East_African 1
10 Archaic_African 0.86
11 Austronesian 0.48
12 Arctic 0.47
13 Archaic_Human 0.4
14 Australoid 0.22

1 South_German ( ) 9.17
2 Belgian ( ) 9.47
3 English ( ) 9.62
4 German-Volga ( ) 9.96
5 North_European ( ) 10.42
6 Frisian ( ) 10.48
7 Dutch ( ) 10.68
8 Irish ( ) 10.7
9 English_Kent_GBR ( ) 10.83
10 North_German ( ) 11
11 English_Cornwall_GBR ( ) 11.67
12 Norwegian_East ( ) 11.82
13 Portugese ( ) 11.86
14 CEU ( ) 12.04
15 Welsh ( ) 12.09
16 Dane ( ) 12.12
17 French ( ) 12.2
18 Italian_North ( ) 12.33
19 Swede ( ) 12.5
20 British ( ) 12.78

1 57.9% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 42.1% Bosnian ( ) @ 3.02
2 51.7% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 48.3% Hungarian_Budapest ( ) @ 3.05
3 59% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 41% Croat_BH ( ) @ 3.06
4 57.5% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 42.5% Serb_BH ( ) @ 3.16
5 57.5% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 42.5% Croat ( ) @ 3.26
6 50.2% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 49.8% Slovenian ( ) @ 3.33
7 54.8% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 45.2% Serb_Serbia ( ) @ 3.39
8 67.1% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 32.9% Turk_Aydin ( ) @ 3.39
9 50.3% Hungarian ( ) + 49.7% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) @ 3.44
10 57.2% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 42.8% Montenegrian ( ) @ 3.48
11 64.8% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 35.2% Turk_Balikesir ( ) @ 3.59
12 74% Portugese ( ) + 26% Kuban_cossack ( ) @ 3.7
13 56.7% Austrian ( ) + 43.3% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) @ 3.72
14 59.1% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 40.9% Bulgarian ( ) @ 3.73
15 71.6% Portugese ( ) + 28.4% Ukrainian ( ) @ 3.75
16 71% Portugese ( ) + 29% Ukrainian_East ( ) @ 3.76
17 76.2% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 23.8% Kabardin ( ) @ 3.77
18 52.9% Spanish_Canarias_IBS ( ) + 47.1% Czech ( ) @ 3.77
19 70.7% Portugese ( ) + 29.3% Ukrainian_Center ( ) @ 3.79
20 71.8% Portugese ( ) + 28.2% Don_cossack ( ) @ 3.8

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 European_Early_Farmers 29.14
2 European_Hunters_Gatherers 23.41
3 Caucasian 22.64
4 North_African 9.21
5 South_Central_Asian 5.06
6 Near_East 4.15
7 Subsaharian 1.64
8 Ancestral_Altaic 1.33
9 East_African 1.00

23 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Italian_North_ @ 9.035496
2 Portugese_ @ 10.353983
3 Italian_Bergamo_ @ 13.081801
4 French_ @ 13.252835
5 Italian_Piedmont_ @ 13.936411
6 Spanish_Baleares_IBS_ @ 14.078730
7 German-Volga_ @ 14.668207
8 Italian_Tuscan_ @ 14.866716
9 Spaniard_ @ 15.269686
10 Spanish_Extremadura_IBS_ @ 15.544858
11 Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 15.557387
12 Spanish_Galicia_IBS_ @ 15.832071
13 English_Cornwall_GBR_ @ 16.152834
14 Welsh_ @ 16.318697
15 English_ @ 16.464756
16 Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon_IBS_ @ 16.623901
17 Greek_Northwest_ @ 16.637714
18 English_Kent_GBR_ @ 16.687584
19 Kosovar_ @ 16.769161
20 South_German_ @ 16.983200

1 50% Bulgarian_ +50% Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 3.705078

1 50% Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ +25% Swede_ +25% Turk_Balikesir_ @ 2.805547

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 German_ + Sicilian_West_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.343872
2 Kashub_ + Sicilian_Agrigento_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.376133
3 Kashub_ + Sicilian_West_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.442505
4 Sicilian_West_ + Slovak_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.489022
5 Azov_Greek_ + Norwegian_East_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.503690
6 Azov_Greek_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Swede_ @ 2.539952
7 German_ + Sicilian_Agrigento_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.570464
8 Russian_Meshtchyora_ + Sicilian_Agrigento_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.579788
9 Crimean_Tatar_Mountain_ + North_German_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.580842
10 Ashkenazi_Jew_ + German_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.607507
11 Sicilian_Agrigento_ + Sorb_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.641552
12 Russian_North_ + Sicilian_Agrigento_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.664267
13 Azov_Greek_ + Dane_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.666664
14 Sicilian_West_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Ukrainian_West_ @ 2.673215
15 Russian_Meshtchyora_ + Sicilian_Trapani_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.674693
16 German_ + Portugese_ + Sicilian_Agrigento_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.675298
17 Kashub_ + Sicilian_Trapani_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.684446
18 Italian_Abruzzo_ + Russian_Meshtchyora_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.688719
19 German_ + Maltese_ + Portugese_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.690203
20 Kashub_ + Maltese_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ + Spanish_Canarias_IBS_ @ 2.697241

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Neolithic 30.93
2 Caucasian 19.22
3 Steppe 18.1
4 NorthEastEuropean 17.62
5 NorthAfrican 8.53
6 NearEast 2.66
7 EastAfrican 1.37
8 Subsaharian 0.92
9 Ancestor 0.49
10 Australian 0.16

1 Portuguese (Portugal) 3.91
2 Provencal (Provence) 5.81
3 Spanish (Spain) 6.59
4 Spanish (Extremadura) 6.72
5 Spanish (Galicia) 7
6 Spanish (Canarias) 7.65
7 Spanish (Baleares) 7.88
8 Spanish (Murcia) 8.08
9 French (EastFrance) 8.31
10 Swiss (Switzerland) 8.36
11 Spanish (Castilla_y_Leon) 8.55
12 French (NorthwestFrance) 8.56
13 Spanish (Cataluna) 8.95
14 Spanish (Andalucia) 9.02
15 German (Germany) 9.54
16 French (France) 9.73
17 Corsican (Corsica) 9.89
18 Italian (Friul) 9.98
19 Spanish (Valencia) 10.05
20 Welsh (Wales) 10.44

1 57.8% Provencal (Provence) + 42.2% Spanish (Canarias) @ 2.29
2 64.2% Spanish (Canarias) + 35.8% Croat (Croatia) @ 2.64
3 61% Spanish (Canarias) + 39% Austrian (Austria) @ 2.67
4 64.9% Spanish (Canarias) + 35.1% Serbian (Bosnia-Herzegovina) @ 2.75
5 52.4% Spanish (Canarias) + 47.6% French (EastFrance) @ 2.77
6 64.3% Spanish (Canarias) + 35.7% Bosnian (Bosnia-Herzegovina) @ 2.8
7 64.2% Spanish (Canarias) + 35.8% Croat (Bosnia-Herzegovina) @ 2.83
8 64% Spanish (Canarias) + 36% Hungarian (WestUkraine) @ 2.87
9 61.9% Spanish (Canarias) + 38.1% Moldavian (Molodva) @ 2.9
10 59.3% Spanish (Canarias) + 40.7% German (SouthGermany) @ 3
11 62.6% Spanish (Canarias) + 37.4% Montenegrian (Montenegro) @ 3.05
12 61.5% Spanish (Canarias) + 38.5% Romanian (Apuseni) @ 3.06
13 64.6% Spanish (Canarias) + 35.4% German_Lipsian ((Saxony)) @ 3.08
14 64.2% Spanish (Canarias) + 35.8% Slovenian (Slovenia) @ 3.09
15 91.9% Spanish (Spain) + 8.1% Mozabite (Algeria) @ 3.14
16 58.8% Spanish (Canarias) + 41.2% Welsh (Wales) @ 3.18
17 65.4% Spanish (Canarias) + 34.6% Dutch (Netherlands) @ 3.19
18 79.3% French (France) + 20.7% Tunisian (Tunis) @ 3.2
19 79.8% French (France) + 20.2% Algerian (Algeria) @ 3.29
20 52.7% Spanish (Canarias) + 47.3% Swiss (Switzerland) @ 3.29

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Neolithic 30.93
2 Caucasian 19.22
3 Steppe 18.10
4 NorthEastEuropean 17.62
5 NorthAfrican 8.53
6 NearEast 2.66
7 EastAfrican 1.37

16 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Portuguese_Portugal @ 4.275477
2 Provencal_Provence @ 6.548712
3 Spanish_Spain @ 7.219256
4 Spanish_Extremadura @ 7.295056
5 Spanish_Galicia @ 7.657470
6 Spanish_Canarias @ 8.508210
7 Spanish_Baleares @ 8.604245
8 Spanish_Murcia @ 8.745579
9 French_EastFrance @ 9.085001
10 Swiss_Switzerland @ 9.378814
11 Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon @ 9.400807
12 French_NorthwestFrance @ 9.423200
13 Spanish_Cataluna @ 9.727210
14 Spanish_Andalucia @ 9.744756
15 German_Germany @ 10.393863
16 French_France @ 10.732932
17 Spanish_Valencia @ 10.946435
18 Corsican_Corsica @ 11.273756
19 Welsh_Wales @ 11.282010
20 Italian_Friul @ 11.331655

1 50% Provencal_Provence +50% Spanish_Canarias @ 2.652128

1 50% Spanish_Canarias +25% Swiss_Switzerland +25% Welsh_Wales @ 2.600471

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 Jew_Belmonte + Scottish_Argyll_bute + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 1.770269
2 Icelandic_Iceland + Italian_Abruzzo + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 1.833465
3 Jew_Belmonte + Orcadian_Orkney_Islands + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 1.860824
4 Italian_Abruzzo + Orcadian_Orkney_Islands + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 1.864733
5 Italian_NorthIitaly + Scottish_Argyll_bute + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 1.874670
6 Italian_Abruzzo + Norwegian_Norwegia + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 1.959283
7 Corsican_Corsica + Scottish_Argyll_bute + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 1.976743
8 Italian_NorthIitaly + Orcadian_Orkney_Islands + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 1.989364
9 Jew_Belmonte + Icelandic_Iceland + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 2.012049
10 Italian_Abruzzo + Scottish_Argyll_bute + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 2.015595
11 Jew_Belmonte + Norwegian_Norwegia + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 2.021087
12 Jew_Belmonte + Scottish_Argyll_bute + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Galicia @ 2.034391
13 Greek_Greece + Orcadian_Orkney_Islands + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 2.076091
14 Hungarian_WestUkraine + Provencal_Provence + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 2.103956
15 Jew_Belmonte + Scottish_Argyll_bute + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Extremadura @ 2.107300
16 Jew_Belmonte + Scottish_Argyll_bute + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon @ 2.119807
17 English_Cornwall + Italian_NorthIitaly + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 2.122061
18 English_Kent + Gagauz_Gagauzia + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 2.145678
19 Jew_Belmonte + Hungarian_WestUkraine + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Castilla_y_Leon @ 2.147600
20 Corsican_Corsica + Hungarian_WestUkraine + Spanish_Canarias + Spanish_Canarias @ 2.149210

Code:
Unscaled
(12-31-2023, 02:44 PM)Mulay 'Abdullah Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 11:29 AM)estel Wrote: How did they manage to preserve their Iberian ancestry/remain so endogamous for centuries? That's impressive.

By not doing like what happened to me LMAO

More seriously, in first, last waves of refugees were "only" in the 17th century, so only since around 400 years.
Political powers in North Africa gave them specific laws in view to protect them but also in view to respect their status on religious point of view because Andalusi globally are rattached to Arabs people with history of the dynasty Banu 'Ummawiya for the Emirate and Califate, heavily intermariages between this dynasty, arabs tribes and families who settled in al Andalus with other inhabitants and so on in extension to the tribe and family of the Prophet Salla'Llahu 'Alayhi wa Sallâm.
The traditionnal system of "adoption" and alliance in arabic culture between arabs tribes and other people, here inhabitants from al Andalus, through the rapport between the Mawla and the Mawli, allowed deeper links.
Traditionnaly before european colonization in North Africa, Andalusi people had their own diwân, shûra (council), they didn't pay the same taxes etc there was a specific status.
Another point which helped to maintain strong endogamy outside their distinct status is quit simply  that they had a strong solidarity between them to face difficulties upon arriving in their new lands, shared a long and deep ancient common history and suffering, they maintained a love for their lands from which they were expelled,even if the Maghreb has become home .
Then for to conclude, ancient society in the Maghreb was organized around ethno-religious communities like in all Dar al Islâm.
Ancient cities but also the countryside, were organized according the tribes, the ethno-religious communities. People lived together but everyone also had their own neighborhoods etc.

So naturally endogamy was more strong in North Africa in previous centuries than in current days.
Rober_tce, estel, Jalisciense like this post

Code:
Unscaled
What are Tetwani1's Eurogenes K36 results?
@Tomenable I don't know, I have only the G25 coordinates

Code:
Unscaled
Which of these calculators do you think is best for people with north african ancestry?
(01-03-2024, 05:49 PM)estel Wrote: Which of these calculators do you think is best for people with north african ancestry?

Honestly I don't know. I don't have a decisive opinion on that. But necessarily those who integrate the necessary components for North Africans can only be better than those who do not have enough.
On the other hand, I can clearly say and it's easier to do in this sense lol, that Eurogenes K13 is not the best nor the most relevant for North Africans because it lacks of components they need and is originally only for modern european populations. Then there is also the question of oracles which is another point
Rober_tce and estel like this post

Code:
Unscaled
My Europe PCA according Illustrative DNA (I don't know if that shows really something in case of mixed euro/non euro):

[Image: Illustrative-PCA-Eur-Z.png]
Genetics189291 likes this post

Code:
Unscaled
K12B results with updated modern populations:

Distance: 16.4468% / 0.16446812
14.4 Spanish_Castilla-Leon
10.0 Algerian
9.0 Spanish_Cantabria
8.4 Sorb_Lusatia
8.2 Spanish_Galicia
7.6 Spanish_Baleares
6.4 Spanish_Asturias
5.6 Sardinian
5.0 Bavarian_German
4.8 Russian_Voronezh
3.2 Spanish_Basque
2.4 Croat
2.4 Danish
2.2 Italian_Veneto
2.0 German_Northwest
2.0 Yoruba
1.2 French_Corsica
1.2 Spanish_Canarias
0.8 Swiss_German
0.6 Italian_Aosta_Valley
0.6 Lithuanian
0.6 Spanish_La_Rioja
0.4 Cambodians
0.4 English_South
0.2 Greek_Izmir
0.2 Italian_Trentino
0.2 Macedonian_Northeast&Skopje;

Distance: 63.2668% / 0.63266823 | ADC: 0.25x RC
50.0 Portuguese
30.0 Spanish_Canarias
12.2 Czech
6.0 French_North
1.8 Mandenka

Distance: 1.6211% / 1.62110563 | R2P
77.6 Spanish_Canarias
22.4 Dutch

Distance: 36.4849% / 0.36484899 | R5P
67.6 Spanish_Galicia
20.8 Croat
6.8 Algerian
2.6 Macedonian_Northeast&Skopje;
2.2 Mandenka

85,078 models (0.23 s):
1.621 K12b = 78% Spanish_Canarias + 22% Dutch
1.755 K12b = 74% Spanish_Canarias + 26% Belgian
1.759 K12b = 80% Spanish_Canarias + 20% German_Northwest
1.771 K12b = 81% Spanish_Canarias + 19% German
1.829 K12b = 82% Spanish_Canarias + 18% Danish
1.832 K12b = 83% Spanish_Canarias + 17% Swedish
1.890 K12b = 69% Spanish_Canarias + 31% French_North
1.926 K12b = 82% Spanish_Canarias + 18% Norwegian
1.963 K12b = 67% Spanish_Canarias + 33% French_Northeast
1.970 K12b = 82% Spanish_Canarias + 18% Icelandic

Distance to:
4.57273441 Portuguese
5.60207105 Spanish_Canarias
7.38347479 Spanish_Baleares
7.38808500 Italian_Aosta_Valley
7.76589982 Spanish_Galicia
7.86403204 Spanish_Castilla-Leon
8.72138750 Spanish_Valencia
9.13002191 Spanish_Catalonia
9.69876861 Swiss_Italian
9.71468991 Italian_Trentino
HurricaneSeason likes this post

Code:
Unscaled