Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
Free Genome Analyzer by Andrei Kharchenko (Andrei DNA)
Andrei DNA is a youtuber that makes very rich analysis of humans genome. He has built plenty of tools about genome and phenotype prediction and the latest one analyzes your genome on the following subjects: Mental Health, Lactose Persistence, OXTR or the empathy gene, Diabetes, Hemochromatosis, Alzheimers, Myopia, Albinism and some more. 
You can find his most spectacular channel here: https://www.youtube.com/@-andreiDNA 
His latest tool: https://andreikharchenko1.github.io/Trait-Predictor/

Here are some results of my analysis based on this tool:

Mental health:
Albruic has AG in COMT's Val/Met variation, meaning Val/Met genotype, intermediate speed of dopamine reuptake, and intermediate dopamine levels.

This individual has GG, which means no derived No-Go Learner variants in DRD2's Pro319Pro variation, which means a higher number of D2 receptor sites in the brain, and a higher likelihood of schizophrenia

This individual has GG genotype in Taq1 variation of DRD2, which is the typical genotype for most humans leading to a slightly higher number of D2 dopamine receptors, and to a slightly lower risk of ADHD and Alcoholism.

This individual has CC genotype in rs5326 of DRD1, which is the typical genotype for most humans and leads to a slightly lower risk of various mental health conditions.

This individual has AG genotype in rs686 of Dopamine Receptor D1 gene, which leads to a slightly higher likelyhood of Autism and tobacco addiction.

This individual has TC, or heterozygous genotype in rs4532 of DRD1, which is implicated in slightly lower odds of Autism and tobacco addiction.

This individual has AG genotype in rs265981 of DRD1, which is implicated in lower odds of various mental illnesses in Europeans.

This individual has TT genotype in rs2129785, a typical genotype for most humans. The implications of this genotype is that this individual does not have long form 5-HTTLPR and does not have a decrease in the risk of depression.

Lactose persistance:
This individual has GG in MCM6's rs4988235 variation, which means this individual does not carry the European lactose persistence mutation.

Empathy gene:
This individual has GG in OXTR's rs53576 variation, which means this individual has 2 variants for higher levels of empathy at this variation.

Diabetes:
This individual has CC genotype in rs9273363, which leads to a 7 fold decrease in the risk of type 1 diabetes.

This individual has CG in rs7754840, which means this individual has one variant for higher odds of type 2 diabetes.

This individual has CC genotype in rs7903146, a genotype associated with lower risk of type 2 diabetes.

This individual has GG genotype in rs4402960, leading to slight decrease in the risk of Type 2 Diabetes.

Myopia:
This individual has AA in rs12193446, which is the typical genotype and leads to slightly increased risk of myopia, or nearsightedness.

This individual has AA genotype in rs7744813, which leads to a decrease in the risk of myopia.

This individual has Genotype for rs524952 Not Determined

This individual has CC genotype in rs4803455, two alleles for increased Myopia risk.

Miscellaneous:
This individual has CT genotype in rs10784502, slightly increased cranial size and 1% higher IQ.

This individual has CT genotype in rs28379706, slightly higher IQ.

This individual has AG in rs324640, 4 points higher IQ than individuals with 'AA' genotype.

This individual has CT genotype in rs1815739, Mix of muscle types. Likely more sprinter than endurance athlete.

This individual has TT genotype, No 'fat gene' variants in FTO's rs9939609.

Drug response:
This individual has TT genotype in AKT1's rs2494732, lower odds of Cannabis induced psychosis.

This individual has AA genotype in rs2241802, lower odds of methamphatamine induced psychosis.

This individual has CC in rs135745, higher susceptibility to methamphetamine induced psychosis.

Albinism and Atypical traits:
This individual has AA in TYR's rs28940881 variation, which means this individual does not have any Tyrosinase-negative oculocutaneous albinism mutations.

This individual has TT genotype in rs61754381, which means not a carrier for 1B Tyrosinase-negative oculocutaneous albinism.

This individual has CC genotype in rs987525, which leads to decreased risk of cleft lip and palate.
Capsian20, AimSmall, Rufus191 And 8 others like this post
I gave it a try. I take it as "for fun" purpose.
Obsolete definition for some of the snp like rs324640, no such high effect has been found in most recent polygenic score studies.

"RISK SCORE FOR ALZHEIMERS
This individual has 18.003 times the average odds of Alzheimers"

Hopefully, it can't be that high if I rely on most recent alzheimer polygenic score such as those from nebula.
Albruic likes this post
(11-19-2023, 08:00 AM)Square Wrote: I gave it a try. I take it as "for fun" purpose.
Obsolete definition for some of the snp like rs324640, no such high effect has been found in most recent polygenic score studies.

"RISK SCORE FOR ALZHEIMERS
This individual has 18.003 times the average odds of Alzheimers"

Hopefully, it can't be that high if I rely on most recent alzheimer polygenic score such as those from nebula.

Yes, it is just a guy sharing his hobby with the community, it is far from anything like a big company specialized on the subject.
JMcB, AimSmall, Square like this post
Here is mine, Andrei just updated his tool today, cool stuff:

This individual has AA genotype in rs686 of Dopamine Receptor D1 gene, which leads to a higher likelyhood of Autism.

This individual has TT genotype in rs4532 of DRD1, a typical genotype associated with slightly higher odds of Autism and tobacco addiction.

This individual has GG genotype in rs265981 of DRD1, which is the typical genotype for most humans, and leads to a slightly higher risk of Schizophrenia and nicotine dependence.

This individual has TT genotype in rs6280 of DRD3, a typical genotype associated with a slightly lower risk of OCD and intellectual disability.

This individual has AA in DRD3's rs167771 variation, mostly a Eurasian genotype, increases the risks of autism and autistic personality traits such as rigid behavior.

- This part got me kinda surprised I maximised my score for genetic risk of autism, even when most of these genotypes are more frequent among east asian (sourceConfusednpedia), I as a west eurasian dude have it all.

RESULTS FOR LACTOSE PERSISTENCE
This individual has AG in MCM6's rs4988235 variation, which means this individual is hetyerozygous for the European lactose persistence mutation and is probably not lactose intolerant.

- I actually have diarrea and vomiting from drinking milk so...

RESULTS FOR OXTR - THE EMPATHY GENE
This individual has AG in OXTR's rs53576 variation, which means this individual has 1 sociopath variant for reduced OXTR expression and lack of empathy together with 1 variant for higher levels of empathy.

- Very indo european of me lol

RESULTS FOR DIABETES
This individual has Genotype for rs2476601 Not Determined

This individual has CC genotype in rs9273363, which leads to a 7 fold decrease in the risk of type 1 diabetes.

This individual has CC in rs7754840, which means this individual has two variants for higher odds of type 2 diabetes.

This individual has CC genotype in rs7903146, a genotype associated with lower risk of type 2 diabetes.

This individual has GG genotype in rs4402960, leading to slight decrease in the risk of Type 2 Diabetes.

- I have history of tipe 2 diabetes in the family, hopefully i really did not get it.

RESULTS FOR HEMOCHROMATOSIS
This individual has GG in HFE's Cys282Tyr variation, which means this individual is not a carrier for the C282Y hemochromatosis mutation.

This individual has CG in HFE's His63Asp, which means this individual has one copy of the H63D variant but most likely doesn't have hemochromatosis unless also has C282Y variant.

MISCELLANEOUS

This individual has CT genotype in rs28379706, slightly higher IQ.

This individual has GG in rs324640, 8 points higher IQ than individuals with 'AA' genotype.

This individual has CC genotype in rs1815739, Better performing muscles. Likely sprinter.

This individual has AA genotype, 2 'fat gene' variants in FTO's rs9939609. Much higher odds of obesity and sleep apnea.

This individual has TT genotype in rs10427255, likely does not have photic sneeze reflex.

This individual has AG in SCN9A rs6746030 variation, 1 variant for increased pain sensitivity.

- This is correct , I have some abnormal pain sensitivity , good muscle type for sports, but I am extremely skinny of the type that can´t get fat even if I try, no sleep apnea and I actually do have photic sneeze reflex

New section:

OCA2 - BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYES PANEL
For more information on the blue eye haplotypes and their phylogenies, check out my YouTube channel

This individual Heterozygous for blue eye haplotype 1, European ancestry, Blue eyes and Blond hair unlikely, instead probably has intermediate coloring.

This individual has AG in rs4778138, intermediate pigmentation, likely heterozygous for blue eye haplotype 1

This individual Heterozygous for blue eye haplotype 2, intermediate color of eyes and hair.

This individual Likely heterozygous genotype in blue eye haplotype 2, intermediate coloring, CT in rs1129038.

This individual has AG in rs4778199, intermediate coloring and likely has heterozygous genotype for blue eye haplotype 2

This individual has Genotype for rs11636232 Not Determined

This individual has no blue eye haplotype 4.

- I actualy have normal brown eyes, and light brown hair.

THESE RESULTS ARE CALCULATED USING THE NOVEL KHARCHENKOVIAN ETHNICITY CALCULATION FORMULA
Northeast_European : 21.04%

Northwest_European : 23.80%

MidEastern_Jewish : 11.85%

Kavkaz_Baloch : 18.16%

African : 23.18%

East_Asian_Japanese : 0.00%

Amerindian : 1.92%

Melanesian : 0.06%

- 23 % african ? Pretty weird lol, that actually is quite incorrect, unless it is north african.
JMcB likes this post
It says it's 10 dollars?

How can I get the results for free?
Capsian20 likes this post
I heard somewhere (from Carnivore diet based channels) that the brain cannot handle high glucose levels caused from insulin spikes, and that high glucose levels in the bloodstream causes chemical imbalences in the brain, causing schitsophrenic behavior.
(03-02-2024, 03:59 AM)PVC_Glue Wrote: I heard somewhere (from Carnivore diet based channels) that the brain cannot handle high glucose levels caused from insulin spikes, and that high glucose levels in the bloodstream causes chemical imbalences in the brain, causing schitsophrenic behavior.

Not for free anymore... But it was fun while it lasted.
Jalisciense and JMcB like this post
(03-02-2024, 04:59 PM)Albruic Wrote:
(03-02-2024, 03:59 AM)PVC_Glue Wrote: I heard somewhere (from Carnivore diet based channels) that the brain cannot handle high glucose levels caused from insulin spikes, and that high glucose levels in the bloodstream causes chemical imbalences in the brain, causing schitsophrenic behavior.

It happened like in tellmeGen too.
Albruic likes this post
23andMe: 55.5% European, 33.7% Indigenous American, 4.2% WANA, 3.4% SSA and 3.2% Unassigned
AncestryDNA: 57.27% Europe, 35.81% Indigenous Americas-Mexico, 3.46% MENA and 3.45% SSA
FamilyTreeDNA: 56.9% Europe, 33% Americas, 8.2% MENA, <2% Horn of Africa and <1% Eastern India
Living DNA: 63.3% West Iberia, 34.3% Native Americas and 2.3% Yorubaland
MyHeritage DNA: 60.8% Mesoamerican & Andean, 21% European, 14.9% MENA and 3.3% Nigerian

[1] "penalty= 0.001"
[1] "Ncycles= 1000"
[1] "distance%=2.1116"

Jalisciense

Iberian EMA,50.2
Native American,34.6
Guanche,7.4
Levantine EBA,4.6
African,3.2
Tried using the resultant raw file as a proxy for my mother's hypothetical 23andMe results so I could see how she scores on GEDmatch calculators. Didn't work lol
anti-racist on here for kicks and giggles

“If you want to grant your own wish, then you should clear your own path to it”
― Okabe Rintarou

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”.
― Margaret Mead
(03-02-2024, 04:59 PM)Albruic Wrote:

You can pay.
Albruic likes this post

Check for new replies