Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

16 personalities
I normally get ISTJ, but this test has me as INTJ
My S vs N was 59% N on this test.

EDIT. Took it again and I was still INTJ but 51 to 49% on the N vs S
mjaguk, Capsian20, Gray Fox And 4 others like this post
U152>L2>Z49>Z142>Z150>FGC12381>FGC12378>FGC47869>FGC12401>FGC47875>FGC12384
50% English, 15% Welsh, 15% Scot/Ulster Scot, 5% Irish, 10% German, 2% Scandi, 2% French & Dutch), 1% India
Ancient ~40% Anglo-Saxon, ~40% Briton/Insular Celt, ~15% German, 4% Other Euro
600 AD: 55% Anglo-Saxon (CNE), 45% Pre-Anglo-Saxon Briton (WBI)
“Be more concerned with seeking the truth than winning an argument” 
(11-09-2023, 01:58 AM)Mitchell-Atkins Wrote: I normally get ISTJ, but this test has me as INTJ
My S vs N was 59% N on this test.

EDIT.  Took it again and I was still INTJ but 51 to 49% on the N vs S

Happens to me as well, I've done this over the years and it's always either ISTJ or INTJ, N vs S is always really close, maybe it depends on my mood that particular day since these aren't set in stone
mjaguk, Mitchell-Atkins, Webb And 4 others like this post
[1] "distance%=1.4662"
Ruderico

Galaico-Lusitanian,72.4
Berber_IA,9.8
Briton_IA,9.8
Roman_Colonial,8
Stats by gender

Men
Type Frequency in Population
ISTJ 16.4%
ESTJ 11.2%
ISTP 8.5%
ISFJ 8.1%
ISFP 7.6%
ESFJ 7.5%
ESFP 6.9%
ENFP 6.4%
ESTP 5.6%
INTP 4.8%
INFP 4.1%
ENTP 4.0%
INTJ 3.3%
ENTJ 2.7%
ENFJ 1.6%
INFJ 1.2%

Women
Type Frequency in Population
ISFJ 19.4%
ESFJ 16.9%
ESFP 10.1%
ISFP 9.9%
ENFP 9.7%
ISTJ 6.9%
ESTJ 6.3%
INFP 4.6%
ENFJ 3.3%
ESTP 3.0%
ENTP 2.4%
ISTP 2.3%
INTP 1.7%
INFJ 1.6%
INTJ 0.9%
ENTJ 0.9%

https://www.careerplanner.com/mb2/typein...emales.cfm
leonardo, mjaguk, ph2ter And 4 others like this post
U152>L2>Z49>Z142>Z150>FGC12381>FGC12378>FGC47869>FGC12401>FGC47875>FGC12384
50% English, 15% Welsh, 15% Scot/Ulster Scot, 5% Irish, 10% German, 2% Scandi, 2% French & Dutch), 1% India
Ancient ~40% Anglo-Saxon, ~40% Briton/Insular Celt, ~15% German, 4% Other Euro
600 AD: 55% Anglo-Saxon (CNE), 45% Pre-Anglo-Saxon Briton (WBI)
“Be more concerned with seeking the truth than winning an argument” 
Never thought of myself this way.
mjaguk, Gray Fox, leonardo And 1 others like this post

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From Middle Tennessee USA
Equal parts Celtic, Anglo-Saxon and Scandinavian. 
I find these things hard to fill in as my personality has a couple of modes that kind of are in conflict. One is my sensible, cautious learned stuff from my parents and the other I think is more my inborn personality that is not at all like that and much more random, non sensible and ‘artistic’. They are both very real parts of me but I do feel that there are conflicts and condtradictons in me because my nature and my taught stuff were quite different and overlaid incompletely. I think my sense of self is a bit fluid.
Running4Borders, Capsian20, mjaguk And 1 others like this post
Your personality type is:
Mediator
Your full personality type code is INFP-A
leonardo, Albruic, Dts And 1 others like this post

Ethnicity estimates (23andMe, Ancestry, MyHeritage, FTDNA, LivingDNA, 24Genetics, Ethnogene, GenePlaza): Baltic, East European, British/Irish (Scottish), French/German, Basque, Spanish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish/Danish, Chuvash, Tatar, Druze, Anatolian, WANA, Chinese/SE Asian, Central Asian, Sámi, Native American.
(11-11-2023, 02:14 PM)alanarchae Wrote: I find these things hard to fill in as my personality has a couple of modes that kind of are in conflict. One is my sensible, cautious learned stuff from my parents and the other I think is more my inborn personality that is not at all like that and much more random, non sensible and ‘artistic’. They are both very real parts of me but I do feel that there are conflicts and condtradictons in me because my nature and my taught stuff were quite different and overlaid incompletely. I think my sense of self is a bit fluid.

I'll contend one's personality can change over the years. I'm not referring to significant, troubling changes, but simply natural, evolutionary changes - like introvert to extrovert.
Albruic, Dts, Capsian20 like this post
(11-11-2023, 05:40 PM)leonardo Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 02:14 PM)alanarchae Wrote: I find these things hard to fill in as my personality has a couple of modes that kind of are in conflict. One is my sensible, cautious learned stuff from my parents and the other I think is more my inborn personality that is not at all like that and much more random, non sensible and ‘artistic’. They are both very real parts of me but I do feel that there are conflicts and condtradictons in me because my nature and my taught stuff were quite different and overlaid incompletely. I think my sense of self is a bit fluid.

I'll contend one's personality can change over the years. I'm not referring to significant, troubling changes, but simply natural, evolutionary changes - like introvert to  extrovert.

was once a bit shy and basically went extrovert and hyper sociable around age 20 as it was much more fun. But there is a part of me that is very happy in peace and quiet in my own company in a hermit like way.
Capsian20, leonardo, Albruic like this post

Just to tack onto that, setting context-sensitivity and selective memory involved in answering these kinds of questions aside, think there usually is some disconnect between yous in principle vs yous on the spot as well.  Picturing the classic situation where someone says they said something to someone that in fact they only thought and probably thought up some time well after the event in question, that's us showing people our in-principle selves.  Kind of civilization brain vs. great ape reality maybe.  In principle and in print, I value being rational and honest and careful more than whimsy and my people pleasing, used to get INTP before I got to see myself operate outside of school, but fail to act accordingly most of the time.
JMcB and Capsian20 like this post
ENFP - Campaigner
leonardo, Webb, Capsian20 And 1 others like this post
Fluctuating between ENTP and ENTJ.
JMcB, leonardo, Capsian20 like this post
ISTP
I got Logistician, ISTJ-T
Highly introverted - I can't stand socializing for socializing's sake, it must have a practical objective
Highly turbulent - I'm constantly tense, probably because I see everything as work

The rest were rather middling.
leonardo, Capsian20, JMcB like this post
I've got Logician, INTP-A
leonardo, Capsian20, JMcB like this post