Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
HUGE UPDATES!
Big Grin 
GA members,
In today's maintenance lots of new features were added in the forum: 

1- Alerts 
- Users now may receive notifications in the Alerts tab. 

2- Active threads is back
- Users may now see active threads that are active (Threads that had posts from the last 7 days) 

3- Auto Update threads
- Users will notice a "Check for replies" tag in threads. Now, if a post has new replies, you can click that button and the new posts should show up without the need of refreshing. 

4- Country flags is back
- Member now can show their country flags when select their country.

5- Last poster avatars is back
- Now you can see the avatar of the last poster in a thread. 

6- Mentions 
- Users now can mention other users by putting @ followed by the username like that: @AimSmall

7- Favorite threads 
- Users can add selected threads to their favorite, and they will show up in their User CP.

8- Go to full reply is back 
- If you are writing a "reply" and decide to go to "full reply" you can now click on the "Go to full reply" button and everything that was in the reply box is going to full reply with you. 

9- HTML in posts 
- I noticed that HTML formats were not working in posts, now with HTML format plugin it should work just fine. 

10- My last post 
- Now if you are in a thread, you can scroll all the way down and see "Go to your last post" button that will take you to your last post in that thread. 

11- Spoiler tags 
Show Content
Show Content

12- The forum has been backed up. 

Alongside with all that, comes lots of little things that you may find along the way while browsing the Forum. 
As always, thank you for believing in our project, as we are working hard to make this the best home for our community. 
Don't forget to leave your feedback in the replies! 
Cheers.
rmstevens2, Calamus, Orentil And 21 others like this post
Thanks! Contributes to already liking this forum better then freeforums.
I also notice very good speed of the site, probably because hosted in NL, so good for members in Europe.

BTW: It seems you sort out most hickups quickly and cross fingers MyBB will be a stable thing for the next minor and major updates.
I hope the logo contest starts soon, as I have an idea ;-)
Ambiorix, admin, rmstevens2 And 1 others like this post
---
Main Projects
: Tyrol DNA, Alpine DNA, J2-M172, J2a-M67, J2a-PF5197, ISOGG Wiki, GenWiki;
Focus on Y-DNA: J2a-M67-L210, J2a-PF5197-PF5169, R1a-M17, R1b-U106-Z372
(10-04-2023, 05:50 AM)ChrisR Wrote: Thanks! Contributes to already liking this forum better then freeforums.
I also notice very good speed of the site, probably because hosted in NL so good for members in Europe.

BTW: It seems you sort out most hickups quickly and cross fingers MyBB will be a stable thing for the next minor and major updates.
I hope the logo contest starts soon, as I have an idea ;-)

Yes, and let's hope that all modifications work correctly. Keep the feedback coming! 

You can start working on that idea, and also think about an article about the de Alps, I would love to read about that!
ChrisR, Ambiorix, rmstevens2 And 2 others like this post
Go to full reply was a much needed improvement, among other things, thanks for your efforts!
, admin, Qrts And 3 others like this post

Check for new replies