Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Check for new replies
R1b-M269 and the "Proof Samples"
(02-10-2024, 09:15 PM)rmstevens2 Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 08:47 PM)Kale Wrote: The Karelian HG are all about 55% ANE give or take.

Interesting, but J pretty much disappears in that region after that until much later. Of course, that whole region is under sampled.

Satsurblia, at 11,461 - 11,225 BC, and J-FT34521, downstream of J-M267, is older than those two Karelian Js, and was found in Georgia. 

Did he have any ANE?

I think as default all CHG have ANE In fact CHG differs from Dzudzuana because of ANE contributivo non top of Common west eurasian and basal
rmstevens2 likes this post
(02-10-2024, 09:24 PM)old europe Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 09:15 PM)rmstevens2 Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 08:47 PM)Kale Wrote: The Karelian HG are all about 55% ANE give or take.

Interesting, but J pretty much disappears in that region after that until much later. Of course, that whole region is under sampled.

Satsurblia, at 11,461 - 11,225 BC, and J-FT34521, downstream of J-M267, is older than those two Karelian Js, and was found in Georgia. 

Did he have any ANE?

I think as default all CHG have ANE In fact CHG differs from Dzudzuana because of ANE contributivo non top of Common west eurasian and basal

Thanks for that. I really do appreciate you participating in this thread. It helps me learn, and I like that.
Let us now praise famous men, and our fathers that begat us.

- Wisdom of Sirach 44:1
Yes. Both CHG have about 20% ANE.
In qpadm/qpgraph it's a bit ambiguous as to the source. Broadly CHG = Iran_N like + a sort of proto-Pinarbasi + X. The X (depending on the structure of the rest of the model) can work as either ANE or EHG.
rmstevens2 likes this post
i’m pretty convinced R and R1 were originally ANE hunters who sheltered in one of two LGM refugia around the fringes of Siberia. Possibly sheltering also in the Urals area and after the LGM expanded by 2 routes

1. P297 heading west reaching the urals by 13000BC and the Volga around 10000BC and travelling it’s while length towards the Baltic. Some staying at the other end of the Volga too.

2. Non-P297 More southern route maybe to the Balkans at a similar time and others wandering through the Caucasus, Anatolia and Iran.

I still believe ANE and R1b can be traced by the spread

of pressure flaked micro blade using hunters who h were west
rmstevens2 and old europe like this post

Check for new replies