Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Coming Soon: Y-DNA Haplogroups for Family Finder
(12-01-2023, 01:32 AM)rmstevens2 Wrote: Evidently FTDNA is starting to roll out the Family Finder Y-DNA haplogroups today, although none of my matches, including my sons and grandsons, has one yet.

Roberta Estes says:

Quote:Big News! FamilyTreeDNA is delivering holiday gifts early!

Y DNA
 haplogroups are beginning to be delivered as a free benefit to men who took the Family Finder test at FamilyTreeDNA. This is the first wave of a staggered rollout. Haplogroup results will be delivered to several thousand people at a time, in batches, beginning today.

FamilyTreeDNA Provides Y DNA Haplogroups from Family Finder Autosomal Tests

I didn't take its DNA test, but I use the MyHeritageDNA raw data, so do you know if I would have it too?
rmstevens2 likes this post
23andMe: 55.5% European, 33.7% Indigenous American, 4.2% WANA, 3.4% SSA and 3.2% Unassigned
AncestryDNA: 57.27% Europe, 35.81% Indigenous Americas-Mexico, 3.46% MENA and 3.45% SSA
FamilyTreeDNA: 56.9% Europe, 33% Americas, 8.2% MENA, <2% Horn of Africa and <1% Eastern India
Living DNA: 63.3% West Iberia, 34.3% Native Americas and 2.3% Yorubaland
MyHeritage DNA: 87.4% Indigenous in Mexico and 12.6% Spanish, Catalan & Basque 

[Image: IbEDd4z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming Soon: Y-DNA Haplogroups for Family Finder - by Jalisciense - 12-01-2023, 02:04 AM