Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

E-V13 - Theories on its Origin and New Data
(10-02-2023, 03:46 PM)Riverman Wrote: We don't have the G25 coordinates of all the E-V13 samples. And the Himerans are not that far removed but clearly a diffrent people, since how many IA Croatian-like E-V13 do we have? And there we get 3 in Himera? Not by chance.

That's just the gradient from the Northern ot the South Eastern Balkans. I wonder what your arguments will be once we get Basarabi samples...

This is exactly what I replied to you here: https://genarchivist.com/showthread.php?...274#pid274 in relation to the supposed "Carpath-Balkan" cline.

Hence you didn't post an argument which is opposed to what I've written. I didn't claim that the E-V13 from Himera necessarily come from IA Croatia but that they likely come from somewhere in the west-central Balkans which is exactly what the argument that this is "just the gradient from the Northern to the South Eastern Balkans" highlights. This is not a counter-argument to what I wrote, it's an affirmation that they come from the Balkans.

I don't know what the Basarabi samples from its core area (Wallachia) will look like but I certainly look forward to it. I think that they'll be substantially differentiated from Balkan profiles, especially if they are related to any of the proposed ancestral archaeological cultures of the LBA (including Gava-Holihrady)

Messages In This Thread
RE: E-V13 - Theories on its Origin and New Data - by corrigendum - 10-02-2023, 03:55 PM