Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Coming Soon: Y-DNA Haplogroups for Family Finder
(06-17-2024, 09:52 AM)ArmandoR1b Wrote:
(06-17-2024, 09:43 AM)Riverman Wrote: The good times for FF assignment are over, because as I have read on FB, some of the newest assignments are so bad, they fall below the STR predicted position!
Therefore the next best wave of new results might be with MyHeritage uploads, which should be on average as good or better. For those from genuien FF tests, we will get just very, very broad prections from now on, unless they are new testers.

I still prefer R-L151 for my R-DF27 brethren over R-M269. So good times are not over for everyone!

edit: Additionally, U106 is tested by FF v1. If L21 and U152 are tested by v1, which I assume they are, then it leaves R-DF27 as the most likely result

That's good indeed. Among my wider paternal kin (not direct patrililnear though, just fathers side), R-U106 and R-U152 are the most common haplogroups. Its just too few are on FTDNA, unfortunately, most tested on Ancestry, 23andMe and MyHeritage, with the best I can hope for is a transfer or prediction by tools for the non-23andMe guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming Soon: Y-DNA Haplogroups for Family Finder - by Riverman - 06-17-2024, 10:56 AM