Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Coming Soon: Y-DNA Haplogroups for Family Finder
(05-26-2024, 01:12 PM)Riverman Wrote: Did you check for other haplogroups like E-V13 as well? If that's all for E-V13, its worthless for my purposes, because no relevant downstream SNP's being included, unlike in FF. Is that really all there is?

That is all there is that matches the ISOGG SNP Index v15.73 positions. There might be positions without a haplogroup that are downstream of V13 that aren't in the ISOGG file and there might be positions that are recurrent in other haplogroups that weren't identified as being in both haplogroups.

If you have a file with all V13 subclades and the corresponding hg19 or hg 38 position we can figure out if they are recurrent positions or if they are missing from the ISOGG file.

If there is someone with a more extensive database than the ISOGG SNP Index v15.73 that is willing to share it, I would like a copy.

I know there are people with those databases but they haven't shared theirs with me.
Riverman and jdbreazeale like this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming Soon: Y-DNA Haplogroups for Family Finder - by ArmandoR1b - 05-26-2024, 02:21 PM