Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Coming Soon: Y-DNA Haplogroups for Family Finder
(05-11-2024, 06:14 PM)sirdan Wrote:
(05-11-2024, 06:10 PM)ArmandoR1b Wrote:
(05-11-2024, 06:07 PM)sirdan Wrote: Block tree shows quantity.
For egzample, people count with unknown coutry on I-S7642 is amazing (first column, descendants are to the right)

That is not the Block Tree. That is the Haplotree. I was right. You have them confused.
edit: I just remembered. You have not had a Big Y test that is why you are not familiar with the Big Y Block Tree.

Man, just go there and check yourself.
You are confusing me with another guy.
I have explained the mechanism already.

Ok man, I know what the issue is now.

The screenshot you posted can be seen from https://www.familytreedna.com/public/y-d...me=I-S7642

It isn't necessary to go to the Block Tree to see the same information that is in the Haplotree.

This is what is in the I-S7642 Haplotree

This is the number of I-S7642 Big Y participants per the Block Tree

.png   I-S7642 Block Tree Big Y participants.png (Size: 28.16 KB / Downloads: 93)

This is the same info from I-S7642 Haplotree within the Block Tree. Notice that it has the identical information that is in the Haplotree.

edit: I guess I really should be calling it the Country Report since that is what the title is but the way we were getting it is from the Haplotree.
sirdan and Riverman like this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming Soon: Y-DNA Haplogroups for Family Finder - by ArmandoR1b - 05-11-2024, 08:29 PM