Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

If there are studies with data that hasnt been converted to G25 provide them here
(04-03-2024, 12:01 PM)ilabv Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 11:57 AM)paradinet Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 10:00 AM)Ajeje Brazorf Wrote: The samples from the first two papers are already there, those from the last one are not. The two samples you mentioned are not there, because of low coverage.

Thanks for the response!

Sounds the Georgia paper is the only potential candidate.

MORPOLOGICAL AND GENETICAL POLYMORPHISM OF GEORGIA’S LATE ANTIQUE-EARLY MIDDLE AGES POPULATION
http://www.sciencejournals.ge/index.php/...e/view/238
DZN005: Zhinvali, Georgia

Where is the data? I don't see it anywhere

Here is the paper translated into English, I made the assumption that the data was available but now I'm not certain - although I may be missing something.  I did email the author, so we shall see.
"MITHRIDATES Eupator was appointed King of Pontus. His kingdom consisted of the country bounded by the Halys, extending to the Tibareni, to Armenia, to the territory within the Halys, extending as far as Amastris, and to some parts of Paphlagonia. He annexed the sea-coast towards the west as far as Heracleia...and towards the east, the country extending to Colchis, and the Lesser Armenia.
Strabo, Geography, Chp. III 
AD 17/18

Messages In This Thread
RE: If there are studies with data that hasnt been converted to G25 provide them here - by paradinet - 04-04-2024, 01:59 PM