Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Stolarek et al: Genetic history of East-Central Europe...
(02-29-2024, 08:48 AM)Radko Wrote:
(02-29-2024, 08:38 AM)Alain Wrote: I'm a bit confused, maybe the samples are dated wrong, I can't imagine that Slavs have lived in what is now Poland since the Bronze Age! perhaps they were Baltic tribes that had a genetic affinity with Slavs anyway

I'm certain that these conclusions were based on simplistic anthropological analyses (Wieslaw Lorkiewicz is an anthropologist) and not through an extensive aDNA analyses.
Quote:Anthropologists emphasize that when examining the bones of people of that time, they do not notice any significant differences in the morphological features of the skeleton, and now also in the analyzed DNA sequences, which could support the currently valid concept. This means that the allochthonous theory is beginning to falter, at least with respect to changes at the population level.
So you are wrong!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stolarek et al: Genetische Geschichte Ost-Mitteleuropas... - by bolek - 02-29-2024, 12:23 PM